Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I don't have feelings towards any football team..I just...knew a guy who does. Still you love me so its all good!

unlike these new found friends of yours I knew that because I paid attention in another thread

does that make me a better fan than them* ?  :)

(* OnTopic joke )

"Paid attention'? It's called 'grooming' Tony ;)

Someone from the forum is on the telly again lol

Leemond on Crimewatch?
I've never been caught so it can't be me

Point of Order. That's why you're on Crimewatch....they WANT to catch you.

• Like 3

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

you do know what Don't do it Doug does to puppy dogs don't you :o
Yeah..ok so I take the above statement back. And I hate pâté anyway

It's cool, pâté hates you...

Besides, those days are gone. The only dogs near my end these days are metaphorical ones.

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

you do know what Don't do it Doug does to puppy dogs don't you :o
Yeah..ok so I take the above statement back. And I hate pâté anyway

It's cool, pâté hates you...

Besides, those days are gone. The only dogs near my end these days are metaphorical ones.

Bloody hell, breeders have come up with some wacky names lately.

• Like 1

Calm down! I am not Steve Redgrave or Neil Armstrong. I am Jones. Small girl from Bristol. Nowt special!

You're not Steve Redgrave, but you've done something that won't be forgotten for a long time.

In 20 years time you'll be a pub quiz question and I'll know the answer for a change!

I gotta say, I enjoy the Winter Olympics when it's on more than the Summer Olympics. Whether that is down to being awesome on Winter Games on the Commodore 64 is open to question.

did you not discover the summer games cheat whereby you could jump underneath the bar in the high jump .. I got bored once I'd made the bar disapear off the top of the screen :)

• Like 1