Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

Jenny had my nerves in bits! Any chance you can sneak in a scuba Steve during an interview :-)

Hopefully nobody finds that you post on here, the buggers stalk twitter bad enough.

I don't post often but if I made good I hate my scuba Steve and ginger midget exploits to get out :-)

Did anyone else have that odd feeling today overhearing colleagues talking about "that British girl winning a medal in snowboarding"? I had to get some petrol on the way home, went int and paid and on the way out I passed the newspaper stand, Jenny filling a lot of the front pages.

I feel rather proud today.

No you love villa for life. If anything I'm like a loveable puppy you bought for Christmas!

you do know what Don't do it Doug does to puppy dogs don't you :o

Yeah..ok so I take the above statement back. And I hate pâté anyway

Its very weird to hear people care but Its cool to give the country props on the biggest stage!

You are box office here hun. Front page of every quality newspaper (best picture was the FT by the way)

Take advantage, get some promotional work, make lots of money, and we'll see you on "I'm a Celebrity............." next autumn ;)

And yes, we are all very proud. You being Villa is just a bonus.

Edited by thetrees

Its very weird to hear people care but Its cool to give the country props on the biggest stage!

You are box office here hun. Front page of every quality newspaper (best picture was the FT by the way)

Take advantage, get some promotional work, make lots of money, and we'll see you on "I'm a Celebrity............." next autumn ;)

And yes, we are all very proud. You being Villa is just a bonus.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I don't have feelings towards any football team..I just...knew a guy who does. Still you love me so its all good!

Though I do like the colour claret as my old jacket would show you!

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble but I don't have feelings towards any football team..I just...knew a guy who does. Still you love me so its all good!

unlike these new found friends of yours I knew that because I paid attention in another thread

does that make me a better fan than them* ?  :)

(* OnTopic joke )