Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Did we play poorly tough? Or did we play well but wastefull infront of goal?

Sheffield untied was the better team

They won untied? God, I dread to think what would have happened if they were tied.

Even if Lambert does go, do you really think funds will be there to spend? Lerner will keep the manager, we are a budget team and he wants to keep it that way.

I agree with you that Lerner is a poor chairman, and the downward trajectory we're on is ultimately down to him, but what's the figure that is thrown around for Lambert's spending? £40m?

Not a huge amount, certainly not enough to rebuild a premier league team, but how much do you think that the Sheffield United team cost? Lerner holding the purse strings tighter than  we'd like does not absolve Lambert of all blame.

Did we play poorly tough? Or did we play well but wastefull infront of goal?

Did we play poorly?, Did you not listen to it ?

Obviously I wouldn't have asked the question if I did would I? Jesus....

Time for this clown to go! Embarrassing result, he got what he wanted, time for us fans to get what we want you out the club you clueless idiot!!!

Stop being duped by the media and listen to the interview.

I stopped listening to this idoit all I hear from him is " we pick ourselves up and go again!" This is not an acceptable result! He can't be defended anymore today is the last straw for me. I have defended him to mates who said he should go but now im firmly in the Lambert out camp!

Also, why the **** do we keep on conceding inside the first 20 minutes? It really makes you question what Lambert says to the team before they go out and how he sets them up.

I blame the players, I keep calling them thick because they are, they seem to drift off too often and then once we go a goal down they don't have the mental ability to drag us back into it.

• Like 1

Give the attending fans a refund like the club did after the MON CSKA fiasco.

Acknowledge that this was unacceptable and apologise, and maybee some will give him a bit more time.

For me this is like a bad slowmotion car crash that i can't stop watching 

No point trying to defend him, aside from the results just look at the crap he has signed. Bringing back albrighton is desperation, he is dreadful. This is the lowestninhave felt as a villa fan since we appointed graham Taylor for the second time. The only problem is, that Faulkner is a useless muppet and randy has lost interest, so the future really is not bright.

Even if Lambert does go, do you really think funds will be there to spend? Lerner will keep the manager, we are a budget team and he wants to keep it that way.

I agree with you that Lerner is a poor chairman, and the downward trajectory we're on is ultimately down to him, but what's the figure that is thrown around for Lambert's spending? £40m?

Not a huge amount, certainly not enough to rebuild a premier league team, but how much do you think that the Sheffield United team cost? Lerner holding the purse strings tighter than  we'd like does not absolve Lambert of all blame.

That Sheffield United team would be relegated in this league, it is not something to measure our spending against. We are two or three players short and this is down to the chairman and his cost cutting.

Also..

Benteke - 7m - off form.

Kozak - 4m - injured

Okore - 4m - injured

15m of that money is not giving us performances either through injury or form.

Edited by dodgyknees