Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

This is a major problem with Lambert, still doesn't know his best formation or players. Constantly changing.

Our last game was 2 days ago? Did you expect the exact same team that played?

In regards to Albrighton he hasn't long been back let alone match fit, 2 games in 2 days is a lot to ask... Relax

It's not just the players he change's mate, its the formations, its everything. We have no clear football philosophy in the club.

This is what im talking about. Its not just today or because we have a few games together. Its always never a specific formation.

Disappointed that Weimann gets yet another chance. His finishing has been abysmal, which was touted to be one of his greater assets along with his work-rate. At current date he has neither. And looks more like a liability. Should give one of the young lads a chance. Young and hungry and all that.

Contemplating going for a bike ride today, I have watched every Villa game possible for (barring work and other problems) for the past three years (being careful I don't get a ban) but today I feel like I don't want the stress, I don't want to feel sick and angry and tense.

And right now Villa do that to me.

:(

So I am going to get some fresh air and will hopefully feel better for it.

UTV.

See you when you come back in!

. Its always never a specific formation.

I'm pretty sure it always is the same 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1 if you want to call it that) formation. You could count on one hand the number of times we have tried 4-4-2 under Lambert.

So drop the one player in Albrighton who has been playing well, and bring in the disgracefully crap Tonev.

Yep, that'll work.

I think it's a fitness issue. Allbrigthon has had two games in a few days and worked hard in both of them. Doubt he'd be able to produce a decent performance if he was to play a 3.

*Edit: Spelling

Edited by Skruff