2014 FIFA World Cup

BOF

Croatia are the most undeserving of all 32 qualifiers. A poor qualifying campaign and then and an easy playoff game against Iceland. I hope they flop.

Edited by Voinjama

I hope all the teams with foreign managers flop.

Then hopefully they will be sacked and they will put someone from their own country in charge :)

Here we go again...

So does this mean you wanted England to do badly at the last 3 World Cups?

Edited by Mantis

Then hopefully they will be sacked and they will put someone from their own country in charge :)

Here we go again...

No I supported them but if it happened again I wouldn't.

In hindsight, I'm glad we didn't win anything.

I feel like I am part of a tiny minority because I can watch and enjoy a game as a neutral.  Do people really have to support a side in everything? If so, why? 

I'm the same. I'll support England until they fail to qualify from the group, then i'll sit back as a neutral and watch some great football

• Like 1

Here we go again...

How can you call yourself an England supporter and say things like that? What's so bad about foreign managers anyway? I can understand the preference for a domestic manager (personally I couldn't care either way, whatever brings results) but to go and say you basically want your own country to fail becuase they employ a foreign manager is just bizarre.

Here we go again...

How can you call yourself an England supporter and say things like that? What's so bad about foreign managers anyway? I can understand the preference for a domestic manager (personally I couldn't care either way, whatever brings results) but to go and say you basically want your own country to fail becuase they employ a foreign manager is just bizarre.

I understand his point, whereas teams are made of players from their own countries then the manager should be as well.

It's really not that important though.

A Brazil-Argentina final would be amazing, although I'm not sure if Brazil will get that far (or if the two sides could actually meet in the final at all based on their groups)

• Like 1

Anyone can play anyone in the final. Paths don't get "locked" until after the group stage.  Some finals are less likely than others (ie, Brazil can only play Germany in the final if one wins their group and the other qualifies as runner up) but Brazil can certainly play Argentina in the final providing they either both win their group or both finish second in their group. 

Maybe I am the only one, but I don't think Brazil is that good. They have some amazing players, but I feel like the majority of their players are just average mixed in with above average talents. 

Maybe I am the only one, but I don't think Brazil is that good. They have some amazing players, but I feel like the majority of their players are just average mixed in with above average talents. 

They will either crumble under the weight of the pressure (and the fact that they don't seem to scare anyone anymore), or rise to the occasion, buoyed by their home support. 

Always bet on a winner and a top scorer and pretty much doom them but I will support those choices a little bit more. Feels like Spain and Mandzukic right now. Also looking forward to see which team that will be this tournaments Chile.