2014 FIFA World Cup

BOF

When I say best, I was referring to how they performed in that actual tournament not the squad or on paper. A better way of saying it is, do the most deserving team always win the world cup based on their performance in that tournament.

No.

The funny side if Suarez did a Suarez against England would be watching shearer and lineker talk about how much of he cheating bastard he is after praising his antics this season

• Like 2

I think so too for both the Euros and the world cup. Only Greece in 2004 is the anomaly, Czechs were the best.

We used to have Kolar, Baros, Rosicky, and Nedved leading our team, but now we have KOZAK! 

Our team used to be so beastly. 

Who was better than Italy in 2006? And to be honest I don't know enough about those old world cups to judge.

I thought Italy got lucky throughout the tournament. They had to cheat to beat Australia.

Who was better than Italy in 2006? And to be honest I don't know enough about those old world cups to judge.

I thought Italy got lucky throughout the tournament. They had to cheat to beat Australia.

So who were better than them in that tournament?

There wasn't one stand out team in 06, from what I remember. Brazil, France and Italy had the best squads, and England's was very good too. Italy just had a bit of luck and know how.

That's kind of my feeling too. It wasn't the best World Cup.

Brazil squad - 

Julio Cesar, Jefferson, Vitor

Dante, David Luiz, Henrique, Thiago Silva, Dani Alves, Maicon, Marcelo, Maxwell.

Luiz Gustavo, Oscar, Paulinho, Ramires, Hernanes, Willian 

Bernard, Fred, Hulk, Jo, Neymar

think about who's missing (not all deserve to be there and some will be injured) - kaka, marquinhos, alex, miranda, fernando, lucas, adriano and the biggest one at a guess lucas moura

maicon and maxwell  :unsure: