2014 FIFA World Cup

BOF

I hope all the teams with foreign managers flop.

Then hopefully they will be sacked and they will put someone from their own country in charge :)

Here we go again...

So does this mean you wanted England to do badly at the last 3 World Cups?

No I supported them but if it happened again I wouldn't.

In hindsight, I'm glad we didn't win anything.

How can you call yourself an England supporter and say things like that? What's so bad about foreign managers anyway? I can understand the preference for a domestic manager (personally I couldn't care either way, whatever brings results) but to go and say you basically want your own country to fail becuase they employ a foreign manager is just bizarre.

It just wouldn't be right to win with a foreign manager.

I mean in this World Cup we're going to have Klinsmann's USA vs Germany.

How can you have a German trying to mastermind the defeat of Germany?

It's just wrong.

Can't see Mandzukic personally. Group with Brazil and Mexico then if they qualify Spain/Holland. He'll do very well to get 3.

Isn't he suspended for the first game as well?

It just wouldn't be right to win with a foreign manager.

I mean in this World Cup we're going to have Klinsmann's USA vs Germany.

How can you have a German trying to mastermind the defeat of Germany?

It's just wrong.

I wouldn't say there's anything "wrong" about it - at the end of the day it's about the players, not the manager. I doubt Klinsmann is going to suddenly stop giving his all because his team are playing his country.

I think will be a new winner in this World Cup and probably from South America. Id be tempted e/w on Chile or Colombia(though need fully fit Falcao)

as for top scorer id go either Aguero, Balotelli or Muller(he always seems to score)

For top scorer, I think it is between Higuain and Messi. Two top players playing for a country who will go far. Outside bet Benzema  . Portugal won't go far enough for Ronaldo to get the golden boot in my opinion. 

I know national teams have training camps/games, but a lot of what they play must be influenced by the team that the players play in. And for that reason, Germany will not win it. I was hoping for them to do so, but bayern is nowhere near as good tacticaly as they were last year

I hope Januzaj goes to Brazil.

he's gone very quiet since christmas, not sure if he's starting that many games for utd anymore, and with hazard, mertens, chadli, de bruyne, mirallas and maybe even bakkali all going for the attacking midfielder roles id probably describe competition for places a fierce

then again its hard to know if belgium and / or bosnia actually negotiated with him and there is some sort of agreement in place that says he will go