Weekend football 22/24 November

andykeenan

How to play football like Aaron Lennon

1 - get ball

2 - kick ball 15 yards ahead of you

3 - run as fast as you can at the ball before tripping yourself up and watch ball run out of play

4 - repeat

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 3

In fairness Navas reminds me of Reyes, excels in his home environment but disappears away from home when he starts getting kicked a bit.

Negredo's been a huge surprise for me, thought he'd be average (like Soldado) but he's been really really good in most of the games I've seen him play and is linking up beautifully with Kun.

I think that's the crux of it for City, you really have to play Negredo and Augero together but then just a central two doesn't get the best out of Yaya. And where does Silva fit in when he's fit? Nice problems to have though. Now about that away form.....

I really should cancel my SS sub.

I can watch any game I want on the net in HD, the only thing stopping me is habit.

Sky piss me off... we ordered SkyGo Extra recently and it won't let us add another one (I.E my laptop) till next month.. even though the first SkyGo Extra payment came out 3 weeks ago.

Edited by dodgyknees

I've mentioned on here how I don't rate Pelligrini. 

Start Navas - beat Man U 4-1

drop him for ages

Start Navas - beat Spurs 6-0

and we think Hodgson is bad with his England team selection. :crylaugh:

Navas played quite a few games in between those and wasn't particularly good. He is very much an 'on his day' player.

I really should cancel my SS sub.

I can watch any game I want on the net in HD, the only thing stopping me is habit.

Sky piss me off... we ordered SkyGo Extra recently and it won't let us add another one (I.E my laptop) till next month.. even though the first SkyGo Extra payment came out 3 weeks ago.

They are OK but we shouldn't really have to pay to watch the beautiful game, especially when they're destroying the game with the money they put into it.

I will cancel it soon and happily stream with no guilt.

• Like 2

Â