The Quiz Thread

mjmooney

I can only name the most famous ones: Dominic West, Idris Elba, and Aiden Gillen.

Wire spoiler alert.

Idris died before the end of Season 3 which would have totalled 36 episodes and I don't think Gillen joined until season 4.

• 1 month later...

A certain member of this forum was the first answer in our picture quiz yesterday

We won again. The £25 off our bill is becoming a habit

Yep, I may not post in Rogue's Gallery but I'm a staple of the Quiz circuit picture round.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

never wanted a team to win more than yesterday, I am sure their mums love them but didnt like cambridge, (posh) brummy mitchell was taking names as was collings but Day screwed it for them again. Was hoping at one point the voice over man changed Days buzzer to "oh shut up Day".

• Like 1

Her team lost, though. 

Yeah, I know.

I was hoping she would be the Brummie Gail Trimble, who I got a bit 'A Russell Flint'* about, but alas no.

*Re Betjeman:

I could see you as a large-eyed student,

Frowning as you tried to learn,

Or, head flung back, the confident girl prefect,

Thrillingly kind and stern.

never wanted a team to win more than yesterday, I am sure their mums love them but didnt like cambridge, (posh) brummy mitchell was taking names as was collings but Day screwed it for them again. Was hoping at one point the voice over man changed Days buzzer to "oh shut up Day".

Being from Oxfordshire, I always cheer on any team taking on a team from Cambridge.

• 1 month later...

Try this one for a head doer.

Be warned it looks easy but I doubt you will complete it in one go.

1st try 50/60 on about the 4th try I got 57/60.

Clicky

My study is going well Nigel, 57.

Â