Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Another striker. He's a good one, but not necessary.

He could play top of the diamond.

Yeah that is my thoughts too, or up with Benteke if Weimann/Bacuna are to be our number 10 players being as we seemingly can't get one in.

Still, I doubt we will get Kerzhakov.

"Reports say Kerzhakov has left for Birmingham airport to join Villa for 6 months."

From a Spanish journo so it seems, if anybody wants to keep some hope for the next few hours.

Seen this, but i can't find it anywhere.

BfVCAv5IQAEN5qP.jpg

Ah that Russian guy, with great link-up and approach play that can't hit a barn door!

So what lessons have we learned today? We should never abuse and label great posters when things did not come off as planned. 

The lesson we learned today was beware 'great' posters who like to pull peoples pissers! :D

Villa Fans1. Should always be signing exciting players, whether they are needed. Doesn’t matter how much they cost, just sign someone.2. Any players not signed, or players don’t want to sign... Its always Villa and the owners fault, ALWAYS. Nobody else is involved in the deals, so its Villa **** it up on their own.3. Not signing players means there is no money and nothing to do with not the right players available.

4. Incessantly preach at other fans whose views differ from their own.

• Like 1

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING??!!FFS LAMBERT GET YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it's lambert it's all to do with randy not making money available

Problem is that Lambert probably didn't have a plan b in case the Hoolahan transfer didn't go through...

Sounds familiar lambert dont have a plan b when were losing neither

WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING??!!FFS LAMBERT GET YOUR FINGERS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is that Lambert probably didn't have a plan b in case the Hoolahan transfer didn't go through...

Just like Wednesday eh

If true he just flat out doesnt rate helenius, i know people will say what they have been all year ie not ready yet etc but clearly lambert doesnt think a lot of him.

Not believing he's ready, and thinking he's not good enough are two different things.  Lambo said in an interview that he needed to acquire the smarts thats needed in the premier league, such as drawing fouls and not being lured into things on the pitch. I think its clear Helenius has some nice touches, and is a good finisher, but his game is naive! He also need to work on his heading, really whats the point of standing 6'5 and not be good in the air!

Funny that, haven't we picked up the 2nd highest amount of points in the league this season from losing positions?

If true he just flat out doesnt rate helenius, i know people will say what they have been all year ie not ready yet etc but clearly lambert doesnt think a lot of him.

Not believing he's ready, and thinking he's not good enough are two different things.  Lambo said in an interview that he needed to acquire the smarts thats needed in the premier league, such as drawing fouls and not being lured into things on the pitch. I think its clear Helenius has some nice touches, and is a good finisher, but his game is naive! He also need to work on his heading, really whats the point of standing 6'5 and not be good in the air!

And he needs to get lace up shorts rather than velcro.

Villa Fans1. Should always be signing exciting players, whether they are needed. Doesn’t matter how much they cost, just sign someone.2. Any players not signed, or players don’t want to sign... Its always Villa and the owners fault, ALWAYS. Nobody else is involved in the deals, so its Villa **** it up on their own.3. Not signing players means there is no money and nothing to do with not the right players available.

Everything I've seen you post today appears to be deliberately inflammatory and belittling to any with an opinion different to your own.

Who's said we need to sign players for the sake of it when they aren't needed?

That certainly isn't the general consensus I've sensed from the majority, we obviously have areas of the squad which can and need to be strengthened this hardly seems to be too much to ask. And as lambert has mentioned numerous times how much he wants an AM and how he had numerous targets the fact we haven't got one does seem to suggest a lack of financial support especially coupled with a lack of any permanent signings at all.

Â