Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

So fking angry 31days and nothing holt is shite bertrand classy but the important positions needed and the club just cant sort it avfc can do one they dont give a shit why should we. Arrrrrgggggghhhh no depth in squad **** wake up villa board wake up.

Bye then

• Like 1

It looks to me as if we placed our bets on Norwich caving in.

Foolish if so.

We may have also placed bids for other players, but their clubs might have just rejected them.

Lots of managers say that buying in January is difficult. Teams don't want to be weakened half-way through a season.

If the choice is a player that we don't know a lot about, because it's a bit of a risky, panic buy... or wait until the Summer, when more money will be available, and the selling club will be happier to sell, then I'm all for waiting.

That's enough for me

Lessons learned today, 

1. We ain't signing any new players

2. McPetty the Norwich owner is actually still only 5 years old.

3. Deadline day is very overrated. 

Edited: Just seen post above .. If true that would be a great signing but doubt Spurs would sell.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Norwich have just shown what utter petty berks they are selling a player to a direct relegation rival just to spite us?

Also for what it's worth no-one on here has really promised any signings, just merely speculated on a number of possibilities which in most cases have seemed to have been targets we have at least as a club fleetingly looked at.

No-one truly knows or wage and financial limitations, most of what we have is conjecture and common sense based on bad management at all levels of the club previously.

I don't think we should go easy on Lerner or Lambert as we can all agree for whatever reason the club is nowhere near where we want it to be and we are incredibly impatient to change .

But tearing strips of each other is pointless.

You don't like the criticism, yet love all the attention for people to 'pm' you with your fabricated info.

Yawn. I am really not bothered chap. Please take your lecturing elsewhere, it bores me.

Your fake info bores me.

I am not forcing you to believe it, move on and stop preaching. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN
  • Like 1

So fking angry 31days and nothing holt is shite bertrand classy but the important positions needed and the club just cant sort it avfc can do one they dont give a shit why should we. Arrrrrgggggghhhh no depth in squad **** wake up villa board wake up.

post-33738-OMG-girl-gif-fan-oh-my-gosh-g

post-33738-OMG-girl-gif-fan-oh-my-gosh-g

I agree. Wouldn't pass a GCSE in English with sentence structure like that, surely? 

Â