Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Has Lamberk pulled his finger out his arse and signed anyone yet ?

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Nothing like seeing a genius at work

Not sure if you are aware we've signed 2 players so far and the days when most business happens are still to come.

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Nothing like seeing a genius at work

`Lamberk'? Surely you could make your argument without this.

xUMyd.gif

I wanted to add an extra like, that is fantastic. I'll probably like this post to complete the hattrick aswell. Good work Stan.

*like*

• Like 3

Ince is only available on loan so we cannot sign him.

Looks like he has signed a pre contract with a European club.

Which is what I have been saying above, we can sign him however by taking over the remainder of his contract which I assume is what the clubs looking at him are thinking of doing.

Stoke have Guidetti and Assaidi on loan. They may sign Ince on loan. It is 2 from Prem and 4 total from anywhere (I believe).

Good spot, at least that is cleared up then, get him in Lambo

I quoted a response to my post as someone clearly read and understood it, we could sign Ince on loan.

xUMyd.gif

I wanted to add an extra like, that is fantastic. I'll probably like this post to complete the hattrick aswell. Good work Stan.

*like*

Just trying to bring a little cheer to the thread.

:)

I'm fairly sure your opinion is in the minority but if you think you're right then fair enough.

I'm pretty sure my opinion that Lambert is useless is FAR from in the minority!

You only have to attend a match to hear the feeling is more than common place

Season ticket holder for 3 years so I can assure you I attend plenty of games thanks.

Ouch - what a shocking time to become a season ticket holder !

Be honest it was Big Eck that made you think yes... now is the time.

• Like 4

I'm fairly sure your opinion is in the minority but if you think you're right then fair enough.

I'm pretty sure my opinion that Lambert is useless is FAR from in the minority!

You only have to attend a match to hear the feeling is more than common place

Season ticket holder for 3 years so I can assure you I attend plenty of games thanks.

Ouch - what a shocking time to become a season ticket holder !

Be honest it was Big Eck that made you think yes... now is the time.

I'm hoping that after this year we may get an upturn in our fortunes because finances will mean I can't renew again.

Worst part of the Mcleish season was I put my daughter through it all...funnily enough she's lost interest now!

• Like 1

Stoke have Guidetti and Assaidi on loan. They may sign Ince on loan. It is 2 from Prem and 4 total from anywhere (I believe).

That would be correct :) We could sign Ince on loan, but PL wouldn't want one of the best players in the Championship will he, he would sign rather Grant Holt than Ince  :angry:

Edited by Avflife

We're currently on course for the same points total as last season, none of our summer signings are regular first team starters and we have a real lack of quality in the squad.

for the 10000000th time we are 4 points up from this time last season and have played Arsenal and Liverpool while this time last season we were losing to Southampton and Newcastle

We're currently on course for the same points total as last season, none of our summer signings are regular first team starters and we have a real lack of quality in the squad.

for the 10000000th time we are 4 points up from this time last season and have played Arsenal and Liverpool while this time last season we were losing to Southampton and Newcastle

Can someone print this for John, or write it in crayon. He can stick it by his computer for a constant reminder.

Ince is only available on loan so we cannot sign him.

Looks like he has signed a pre contract with a European club.

Which is what I have been saying above, we can sign him however by taking over the remainder of his contract which I assume is what the clubs looking at him are thinking of doing.

thats what swansea have done with ngog

Great.

Is what I said wrong?

Can someone print this for John, or write it in crayon. He can stick it by his computer for a constant reminder.

I'll ask you as well then. What part of my post is wrong? If you have to maybe you could write it in crayon before you post.

Â