Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Think we missed out on a bigfish. Daehlie looked absolute class for Cardiff in the cup. Only played 10 mins, but actually got man of the match.. Was higher rated than Januzaj in the Man Utd academy, and probably will become a better player. He's only 18!

Come on, how can you say that. Dæhli is a big talent, but he is so incredibly slow and lacks physique completely. Rated higher than Januzaj and will probably becoma a better player? If so was the case, wouldn't United keep Dæhli and kick Januzaj out of the team? That makes no sense! Januzaj has established himself at United at 18, shows an incredible maturity at his age and has good tempo/drive in his game. Just watch Dæhli when he gets to play away from home against a better team where he has to contribute defensively, he won't touch the ball for 90 minutes.

Think we missed out on a bigfish. Daehlie looked absolute class for Cardiff in the cup. Only played 10 mins, but actually got man of the match.. Was higher rated than Januzaj in the Man Utd academy, and probably will become a better player. He's only 18!

Higher rated by whom? One was let go for free and the other is now a key first team player.

He went free. Solskjaer bought him back to Cardiff.

Yes so Man Utd released the supposedly higher rated of the two for free and promoted the other one to the first team. Whose rating are you referring to?

Higher rated by whom? One was let go for free and the other is now a key first team player.

Yes so Man Utd released the supposedly higher rated of the two for free and promoted the other one to the first team. Whose rating are you referring to?

Con's?

Thats because Daehlie wanted first team football and neither him or Januzaj were anywhere near it at the time. Daehlie wanted to move, then its his choice and Man Utd couldn't do much about it, they even wanted to use their buy out clause now, but he chosed Cardiff.

Edited by villalad21

Disregarding the fact that Januzaj has played more first team games for Utd than Daehli did for Molde, if he's chosed working with OGS over Man Utd then how exactly did we miss out on him?

Edited by ArteSuave

Really want Ince, he would be perfect for us. 

Problem is, he probably wants 30-40k... which we will not pay!

which to be fair i have no problem with, i know the likes of cardiff will pay it and we have to keep up, but tom ince hasnt done anything to justify earning £40k a week

• Like 1

When you look at the clubs interested in Ince, I'd like to think we'd have a good chance if we were actually in for him. I know he's not a number 10 as such but think he could work well on the right side of a front 3 with gabby and Benteke where he can cut in on his left foot. He's very quick and direct and certainly knows where the goal is too. Can certainly strike a ball well from outside the box too!

I see both Mails have us linked with Leigh Griffiths of Wolves.

AAaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Surely not. Two reasons (at least)

1. When have Villa ever had a decent Scottish striker?   B)

2. He's hardly a looker and therefore wouldn't compliment our dashing bunch of handsome devils.

In answer to your first question turnbull, how about Andy Gray. A Scottish striker we bought from Dundee Utd reserves for £110k. I think he was very decent for us.

Â