Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

We don't need another defensive midfielder.

we havent got any defensive midfielders
Exactly. We need a defensive mid more than anything else in my opinion.

A DM could completely change us because it'd give the other mids a chance to focus on forward play instead of having to cover. Frimpong behind delph and Westwood could work quite well and change the dynamic of the team

Is James McArthur any good from Wigan been linked with him by the shite source i shall not name

He's good yea. He was a young lad breaking into the Scotland team (yea yea we're not great) but he's blossoming into a classy player

Edited by ForfarVillan

My McGrath. Now we are talking about Frimpong who is absolutely no improvement to what we have and one of those hyped youngsters because Wenger sign every youngster with a pulse. Jay-Emanuel Thomas anyone?

Is James McArthur any good from Wigan been linked with him by the shite source i shall not name

He's good yea. He was a young lad breaking into the Scotland team (yea yea we're not great) but he's blossoming into a classy player

Is he any different to James McCarthy at Wigan i noticed they both signed from the same side

Is he any different to James McCarthy at Wigan i noticed they both signed from the same side

Yeah. Their surnames. :ph34r:

They are pretty similar, it was a little gimmick they had going, both came through the youth system at Hamilton, similar surnames, played beside each other. McCarthy got more of the attention but I actually thought McArthur was the better player

Delph is no dm he can't tackle ffs

This. And there are card board boxer that are stronger and beefier than him. Who else are we going to rely on? Sylla? If he aint too expensive/injury ridden, bring him in. Havent really watched him to be fair though, but he has to be better than what we got. And i liked his singing.

Fernando Gago anyone? read he was only on 1.3mil euros a year at Valencia (which is 25k a week or less) and now on less at Boca

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/65864/boca-juniors-reach-e1-5-million-agreement-for-valencias-fernando-gago/

Would be able get work permit as played in europe and just type signing needed

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

If Sunderland get Ever Banega, I'll be annoyed. He would be a quality addition to our side (and many in the league).

Shame isn't it mate, Banega to Sunderland and Momo Sissoko to Palace will make me sad.

If they are that good then why are bigger clubs in for them Sissoko has not played in 6 months and Banega is supposed to be a handful off the pitch

Edited by lmarsha_926

If Sunderland get Ever Banega, I'll be annoyed. He would be a quality addition to our side (and many in the league).

Shame isn't it mate, Banega to Sunderland and Momo Sissoko to Palace will make me sad.

If they are that good then why are bigger clubs in for them Sissoko has not played in 6 months and Banega is supposed to be a handful off the pitch

Banega has been playing well and it seems that stuff is behind him, Man United were linked with him again earlier this month so its a shock to see Sunderland stepping up.

Â