Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Can I get the PM please?

Stop it! Don't encourage him.

Hes got the goods and I want a piece!

Yet to be proved. I like GENTLEMAN so I want to believe him, but there is nothing concrete to suggest that anyone should as yet!

Inteligent, Brave & Powerful: Newcastle & Aston Villa Linked With Highly-Rated Defender

4318864.jpg

A host of Premier League clubs are vying for the signature of highly rated Leicester City centre-back Liam Moore, according to The Daily Star.

The Loughborough born defender has been in excellent form for Nigel Pearson’s side this season and has also earned a solitary England Under-21 cap for his efforts.

An outstanding run of results over the Christmas period has seen Leciester hit top spot in The Championship, with a four point gap separating them from Burnley. Moore has been key to The Foxes’ defensive resilience, but his form has not gone unnoticed.

Struggling Premier League teams traditionally try to tempt high flying Championship players into a transfer during January, as the top flight clubs seek cheap yet quality additions. So it is no surprise that Moore has attracted admiring glances from a number of clubs, although Pearson will be reluctant to sell his prize assets.

With Newcastle United, Swansea, as well as Midlands duo Aston Villa and West Brom rumoured to be interested, it will not be long before Leicester’s resolve is tested.

However, with the club trying to balance the books in order to toe the line with the incoming financial fair play regulations manager Pearson is likely to be advised that he has to sell before new additions can be brought in to boost the promotion push so bids for 20 year-old Moore may be considered.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

To be fair, Depay or no Depay Gentleman is right. We've got Vlaar and Bacuna and KEA also has Dutch citizenship I believe. :P

KEA is basically Dutch I think. Born and raised there.

To be fair, Depay or no Depay Gentleman is right. We've got Vlaar and Bacuna and KEA also has Dutch citizenship I believe. :P

Fluently speaks and reads dutch and watches dutch tv according the the programme.

Would love to build a little dutch thing here. Hope Depay is true, but can't quite see it personally. We'll hopefully see soon :) 

Fluently speaks and reads dutch and watches dutch tv according the the programme.

Would love to build a little dutch thing here. Hope Depay is true, but can't quite see it personally. We'll hopefully see soon :)

Building up a Dutch thing is very wise. Gets people talking about the villa in Holland. Good PR. I'd love us to raid Ajax for Viktor Fischer. ( don't see it happening though)

]

Genuine question, what score would you give, on a scale of 0-10 of satisfaction if our January business were:-

Holt - 6 month loan

Hoolahan - 2.5yr contract £1.5M

Danny Rose- 3.5 yr contract £3.5M

Bennett OUT - Loan

With the promise of more activity in the summer for our big signing.

Do you think that would keep us up this year? Plug the gaps? Add experienced bodies in addition to a better, trainable, LB.

i'm intrigued to hear your opinions.

EDIT:- Just realised Naughton is RB not a LB. Used Danny Rose instead as a representative sort of LB i think PL is after.

2/10

Holt - old and rubbish

Hoolahan - old and mediocre

Rose - don't rate him!

Can I get the PM please?

Stop it! Don't encourage him.

Hes got the goods and I want a piece!

Yet to be proved. I like GENTLEMAN so I want to believe him, but there is nothing concrete to suggest that anyone should as yet!

Much as I would like to believe him I think we are having our collective puds pulled.

Sorry folks, don't get our hopes up of any signings

But Faulkner has ruled out a January spending spree. He added: “We were busy in the summer and brought in seven players, that [the summer window] is always going to be the bulk of your business.”

But Faulkner has ruled out a January spending spree. He added: “We were busy in the summer and brought in seven players, that [the summer window] is always going to be the bulk of your business.”

Because PF saying business is tough in January trumps PL saying we are looking at two more positions.

Negative > Positive

Because PF saying business is tough in January trumps PL saying we are looking at two more positions.

Negative > Positive

Yeah looking. I look at TVs on Amazon all the time.

Sky Sports Breaking News.

2 GENTLEMEN have just been seen organising an extra chair for the Aston Villa Press Conference introducing Grant Holt.

Natalie Sawyer confirms that one of the GENTLEMEN concerned gave her the nod & the wink & the full sp via an earlier PM.

Exciting news Villa fans & we'll bring you the exclusive once GENTLEMEN get's back to us by PM.

Negative > Positive

I am sure that is what he meant. We are window shopping.

FFS

Negative > Positive

I am sure that is what he meant. We are window shopping.

FFS

Of course it is. So depressing.

This is the speculation thread right? I speculate we are preparing a bid for Julian Draxler. Shalke are braced for the bid.

There, no need for a PM on this one I am happy to share my speculation. :)

Im speculating we may go down this season if we dont make at least another ******** signing!!!!!

This is the speculation thread right? I speculate we are preparing a bid for Julian Draxler. Shalke are braced for the bid.

Im speculating we may go down this season if we dont make at least another ******** signing!!!!!

I am thinking your speculation has more truth to it than mine.

Are you happy to share your ciggies n beer?

You are.

No need to pm me.

Cheers :cheers:   :P 

Â