Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

For me we have a decent spine of Guzan-Vlaar-Delph-Benteke.  The rest can all be replaced.

Bit harsh on Clarke who has been great this season.  Think him and Vlarr are turning into a great partnership. 

I wouldn't say great, he's been better, but I think Okore is seen more as Vlaar's long term partner.

I think Lamberts long term plan is to play the 3 of them, like he started last night against Arsenal.  And i would say great, as far as to say is in our top 2-3 players.

I can see with the speculation going on, we are indeed after experience but obviously not to worried about quality. So Kevin Philips is, available on a free, maybe even get Pires back. Heskey anyone?? This transfer lark a piece of piss. Problem is Lambert is making it look easy with the players his looking at right in front of his eyes. He needs to graft and find us another gem, instead of wasting his time on hasbeens.....

I have just received a new PM from you know who. Things are about to get very weird  :detect:  .....let me just say another chair will be needed at the Holt press conference.  :) 

One for each arse cheek.

Vehh good :)

I have just received a new PM from you know who. Things are about to get very weird  :detect:  .....let me just say another chair will be needed at the Holt press conference.  :) 

You think we'd do a Press Conference for 6 month loan signing for an out of favour player from the Championship?

Oh ****. Weird is not good, is it?

You think we'd do a Press Conference for 6 month loan signing for an out of favour player from the Championship?

Hairyhands

OFFLINE Last Active Jan 05 2014 09:46 PM

You just received nuttin!!

• Like 1

Oh ****. Weird is not good, is it?

We've signed Ronald McDonald as Holts personal nutritionist for the next 5 months. The second chair is for him..

• Like 2

Hairyhands

Perhaps it was Richard. He's ITK, apparently.

Hairyhands

Perhaps it was Richard. He's ITK, apparently.

From what ive been told people will have a different opinion come the end of the window.

• Like 1

Not having any of it.......not after that PM nonsense last night.

I mean it.

Â