Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

points are very important true but i cant think of 3 teams worse than us on the way we play cant win at home as a few people ive heard mention on here bacunas goals got us an extra 9 points so far take them away we am right in the brown stuff

so far we have kept away from the bottom lets see how many points we got after the baggies game

sunderland Cardiff west ham could easily improve now yes they have to play catch up but all 3 WILL buy this window

FULHAM am **** tho imo

or maybe im just worrying to much lol lol

Same can be said for every team though - you can't just say "take away these goals and we'd be in the shit" without also pointing out that it's the same for other teams.

Ok not caring about what Richard wrote about a meltdown...

The january we bought Darren Bent we almost very well knew that Ashley Young were going the summer after…apply this to now…Lerner or somebody might count on the summers Benteke money and therefore will make a big splash in this window…it fits but not that much ;)

Wasn't Bent paid for mostly out of the Milner money? Personally I can't see a meltdown signing this window.

That said, I don't think we can rule out decent signings either as some have done. We'll just have to wait and see.

Could we not use 60k Ireland's wages and add to it a bit to get Mata in for rest of season? It's 60k Lambert has to play with until end of season that he was not expecting 2-3 days ago.

Financially maybe…but if you were Mata, would you choose us?

• Like 2

Could we not use 60k Ireland's wages and add to it a bit to get Mata in for rest of season? It's 60k Lambert has to play with until end of season that he was not expecting 2-3 days ago.

Probably not but he is going to have to go somewhere if he wants to make World Cup squad.

My point however was more that we now have wages to get a good loan signing in until the end of season. Even Lescott

Probably not but he is going to have to go somewhere if he wants to make World Cup squad.

My point however was more that we now have wages to get a good loan signing in until the end of season. Even Lescott

I think we have more financial power than some on here think…I actually believe in a small meltdown at least

Agree with you, but stranger things have happened. (Tevez/Mascherano) etc.

Doesn't really matter we always lose at home to Arsenal anyway.

http://youtu.be/cAw9t96_pSg

Since the last time we beat them (1998 haha) 6 draws and 7 losses...... 4 x 0-0 draws in there, so has potential to be boring but I'd take a point! Although with our current defence I can't see another 0-0 happening against Arsenal this season.

Player Y linked with club in newspaper. Player Y deemed inferior to player Z found on Football Manager or Fifa 14. Newspaper links player Y with club to generate content and website hits. Fans remain angry that newspaper has not imagined more links for players.

Football journalism 101.

Â