Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

My brother lives in Japan as says that Kakitani is better. :o Just saying. HH are you reading this? Get him.

Kakitani: 34 appearances, 21 goals from AM position. DAMN!

I read somewhere that Arsenal were interested in Kakitani. Had a breakout season for Cerezo.

Anyone else anticipating a Daren Bentesque meltdown signing?

Are you?

yes i am

It would be nice. Honestly a genuine quality signing after these years of constant cutbacks and penny pinching would be fantastic.

Sadly I am utterly pessimistic. I think we will sign a lower league unknown, a past it premier league player (probably Hoolahan) and maybe a loan, probably from bloody spurs again.

I hope your vision comes true over mine.

I can see money available for a "meltdown" signing - but it would be deducted from any summer budget.

There aren't too many bargains in January, so I suspect that Lambert will stick with the lower cost players available.

Would anyone take Büttner on loan for the rest of the season?

He'll likely leave Man U in the summer and this way we can see if he works for us and get first option.

I know he's no worldbeater but imo he's way better than what we have atm. Not that that's any indication of class thou...

• Like 2

Would anyone take Büttner on loan for the rest of the season?

He'll likely leave Man U in the summer and this way we can see if he works for us and get first option.

I know he's no worldbeater but imo he's way better than what we have atm. Not that that's any indication of class thou...

He'd fit right in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9aDWA01CPw

I think Buttner is a great player. Certainly an improvement on Bennett and Luna, although both have showed good glimpses (mostly in attacking sense).

I'd be very pleased if we can get him on loan with option to buy. His wages are going to be above what we want though, and he's not close enough to the German team to use the 'play yourself into the world cup' ploy.

I think Buttner is a great player. Certainly an improvement on Bennett and Luna, although both have showed good glimpses (mostly in attacking sense).

I'd be very pleased if we can get him on loan with option to buy. His wages are going to be above what we want though, and he's not close enough to the German Dutch team to use the 'play yourself into the world cup'

Supposedly on £15k p/w at Man U but who knows

If so it would be within our range even with a modest payhike

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

Can't help but think about dodgyknees' aunt fanny.

Thinking the three players are Mancienne, Zaha and WH. Regarding Hobbit Feet (HF) think he will have to proof himself some more before I believe anything.

More likely the Ox than Zaha. Walcott injury may have scuppered it. Arsenal have loaned players to Bolton and Forest previously...

Or bullshit.

It seems the spirit of CI is alive and well, and posting on another forum...

Ive done some research on out of contract championship players. There are a few we could get as experienced pros with some who would have a renaissance.

Defense 

Luke young and Zat Knight both played for villa and would give experience.

Sean st Ledger vastly under rated imo and should get a prem chance always show fight and up for battle

Ian Harte short term option and amazing set piece taker.

Midfielder

Wright Phillips can play number 10 could be late opp for England squad with theo injury.

Ben watson big match player, fa cup hero and set piece king.

Ambrose - who scored a screamer v Villa.

Striker

Zamora

Jason scotland

David Ngog

Also Dale Stephens, James Bailey, Marcus Olsson are out of contract but dynamic midfielders.

:D

Is this post from 2009 or thereabouts??

• Like 1

I'd be very pleased if we can get him on loan with option to buy. His wages are going to be above what we want though, and he's not close enough to the German Dutch team to use the 'play yourself into the world cup'

Supposedly on £15k p/w at Man U but who knows

If so it would be within our range even with a modest payhike

While I have no idea of his wages I do however know that Johnny Evans 1st contract paid him 50k per week, I know a close family member who told me long before he made his debut and at the time I hadn't got a clue who he was. With this in mind from several years back I would doubt if any ManU player was on 15k even if they are kids.

Ince Defour and Kiyotake in January. BANG. Challenge for the title ;) *not serious just for those who may think im deluded*

That would be meltdown stuff in my book. Especially if it all happened in one afternoon.

Serious trouser explosion!

Â