Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Aiden McGeady anyone? The papers seem to think we are still in for him despite his ridiculous wages and shitness.

NO THANKS. 

a pile of shit that isnt good enough for the Championship, id really question Lambert if we signed shit like him

Defoe is a non started. Creative midfield player is top of the list. Who? How much? Where from?? We can all guess away but not looking for another striker.

Phew. What's the view on Benteke? Is he staying until next summer or would we sell if a decent offer came in January?

Aiden McGeady anyone? The papers seem to think we are still in for him despite his ridiculous wages and shitness.

NO THANKS. 

a pile of shit that isnt good enough for the Championship, id really question Lambert if we signed shit like him

Ditto. 

We all laugh, and yet...

keane3.jpg

:blink:

Obviously it wouldnt work now, but lets take the opportunity to celebrate Robbie Keane.

He came, helped keep us up just when we needed it and played his heart out for us even when he was just on a loan.

I mocked the idea of him coming when it was announced, how wrong I was. Great player.

That single wonder goal against his old club Wolves kept us up and sent them down.

NO THANKS. 

May I just take a moment to praise this emphatic NO and concur with its contents. Lazy, so so SO PAINFULLY overrated and, just, no.

Hakim Ziyech of Heerenveen as young prospect he is 20 and in first 14 games he has assisted 6 goals and scored 4 himself, he is a young playmaker.

Third in assists in eredivisie and taken over 30 shots according to below

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/eredivisie/stats?table=offensive&stat=assists

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

If we were to spend money on more than one player, I would like a midfield enforcer, a winger and some kind of playmaker. I think this would set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

Agree with this .. 

A winger instead of Weimann .. Someone tricky and fast ad Lesitienne .. And a playmaker who is happy to play against teams we would have positions against and be a bench in hard games unless we needed him to play .. A DM who is comfort with playing by himself there ..

NO THANKS. 

Ridiculous statement.

He would get a start in our team at the moment and plenty of other Premier League teams too.

However he is probably out of reach financially and if we did have that sort of budget we could probably get better for the money.   

Edited by Villastine

Â