Rate Your Wife (GF / Partner / Wrist) out of 10

chrisp65

Surely if you're going to rate your missus below 10/10, you shouldn't be with her?

No way.  If everyone went for someone who was perfect (in their eyes) then the majority of us wouldn't exist. 

There isn't such thing as perfect when it comes to a person, but surely if you're with somebody they're as close to being perfect in your opinion as they can be.

If I thought my missus was a 7/10 I'd have to re-evaluate my relationship.

How are we doing this?

What's the criteria for the rating?

Pure sex appeal / ability between the sheets? Looks? Personality? 

I'm gonna give my misses an 8. I don't think i'm actually capable of being overly happy about life, but she's pretty damn good at making it as good as possible. She loves me to bits, and I like that. I wouldn't swap her for anyone, though I still sneak a peak at other girls now and then, just out of politeness.

• Like 1

Surely if you're going to rate your missus below 10/10, you shouldn't be with her?

No way.  If everyone went for someone who was perfect (in their eyes) then the majority of us wouldn't exist. 

There isn't such thing as perfect when it comes to a person, but surely if you're with somebody they're as close to being perfect in your opinion as they can be.

If I thought my missus was a 7/10 I'd have to re-evaluate my relationship.

Fair enough and I do agree with you.  My thought was along the lines of everyone has faults but it is not until you get to know a person better that you learn to understand and love these faults. The term "fault" seems harsh and it isn't meant to be.

I know it's not what you meant but if we all dismissed people because they're not 10 out of 10 in the first instance then where will we be?

(she will be a 10 though... :))

Edited by trekka
  • Like 1

will this spawn a 'Rate Your Aunt' thread?

Yep.

Between the sheets one is better than the other but the other is much better in one particular sex act. Both are kind, considerate and love me to bits for different reasons so i'm giving both a ten.

will this spawn a 'Rate Your Aunt' thread?

Yep.

Between the sheets one is better than the other but the other is much better in one particular sex act. Both are kind, considerate and love me to bits for different reasons so i'm giving both a ten.

Post of the year? Nah you've topped this before. That last sentence tho

• Like 1

Well, having just arrived home to a delicious dinner, 2 bottles of prosecco, and an iPad Mini, I'm sticking with my rating!

Think she's been logging onto your Villatalk account when you're at work. I'm single at the minute but have ex's in my wank bank, I think absence makes the heart grow fonder for sure and they always score higher in my mind than maybe they did at the time

My other half gets a 9. Perfect in almost every way except...

Can't keep up with my libido 7 days a week.

Yes, us old 'uns still do it y'know ;)

• Like 1

10. At least in my eyes she's perfect. Ok, 9.5 as she's making us clean the appartment every weekend and it's really boring. On the other hand it's always clean at home and it really wasn't when I lived on my own. So she's back on 10. :)

I'd rate my future wife, a girl at work, an 8 out of 10.  She's awesome.

(not that she knows that she'll be my future wife yet but I drive her home everyday with a bit of flirting so game on).

Is this you trekka?

hiding-back-seat--large-msg-125562398333

• Like 1

Â