footnall : keenan strikes back. (the weekend football thread)

Jimzk5

One more goal and Fulham go above us yeah?

Yeah :angry: And one more goal at either end makes this the first game this season to contain 6 goals. Which is remarkable in itself.

Holloway won't get sacked whatever they do. Getting Palace up was a huge achievement in the eyes of the fans and board I'm guessing.

'He's back in his favourite seat, the owner of Fulham'

His favourite seat is a seat at Selhurst park?

I don't feel much sympathy in football but Palace deserve some. So out of their depth.

Don't feel any for Holloway mind.

At least £40m just for being in the Premier League this season. 

Then up to £48m in parachute payments if they get relegated this year; four seasons worth of payments (£15m, then £17m, then £8m, then another £8m) which stop if they get promoted back to the Premier League. 

They might go down, but they are laughing all the way to the bank. 

Does that really matter, the parachute payments? A lot of that would have gone on stadium improvement, players getting bonuses and new contracts for unexpectedly getting promoted.

I think that's one of the most overused phrases in football seeing as a decent chunk of those payments come in the parachute payments when you go down.

Palace have done this before, been up through the play-offs, got relegated straight away and were in administration within 4 years so the riches didn't do them much good then apart from funding their decent academy.

Holloway won't get sacked whatever they do. Getting Palace up was a huge achievement in the eyes of the fans and board I'm guessing.

'He's back in his favourite seat, the owner of Fulham'

His favourite seat is a seat at Selhurst park?

The owner of Fulham? I thought it was Ron jeremy

Â