footnall : keenan strikes back. (the weekend football thread)

Jimzk5

Can't see Sunderland turning this around really, 1 point from 8 games, realistically need another 36 points to have a chance of staying up, so they now need to win 10, draw 6 out of 28 games. Tough ask for such a shit team

If only good honest arry was in charge. I believe he once took over spurs who had 2 pts in 8 games and kept them up. I think he mentioned it in passing once.

Sunderland are more like the QPR team 'arry couldn't keep up.

It's a big ask, I'm not sure Poyet is even ready to manage in the premier league, think a pulis like appointment would've been better in this situation.

That said they have Newcastle at home next week. It's a derby and Newcastle are pretty random with their performances so if Sunderland could find a way to win that it might give them a spark to kickstart the season.

Garth Crooks is a league above Ginola despite being utterly useless. The only one close to Ginola is Niall Quinn.

Garth Crooks is so bad it's hilarious, which makes him a good watch IMO.

Apparently redknapp gets a ball lobbed off his head by a millwall steward then they go up the other end and get a last min equaliser. Class.

• Like 3

Apparently redknapp gets a ball lobbed off his head by a millwall steward then they go up the other end and get a last min equaliser. Class.

There's appy jolly Arry yet again. He's a right cranky rocket polisher.

Â