footnall : keenan strikes back. (the weekend football thread)

Jimzk5

So just 4 days after England booked there tickets to Rio, thanks to a white supremacist manager, the proper football returns.

Newcastle v Liverpool the early kick off tomorrow, hasn't been a 0-0 draw between these sides in 20 odd years and Newcastles defence is pretty comical at times, can only see a 3/4-0 away win there

palace v fulham will be interesting, palace' only win so far was over Di canios Sunderland, losing every other game,

discuss

• Like 1

So just 4 days after England booked there tickets to Rio, thanks to a white supremacist manager, the proper football returns.

Newcastle v Liverpool the early kick off tomorrow, hasn't been a 0-0 draw between these sides in 20 odd years and Newcastles defence is pretty comical at times, can only see a 3/4-0 away win there

palace v fulham will be interesting, palace' only win so far was over Di canios Sunderland, losing every other game,

discuss

Made me laugh Jim. Hate Liverpool fans but it will be more fun if Newcastle lose.

It was given and the game ended 2-1 to Leverkusen in the end, so Hoffenheim are probably livid right now. 

i27R02rz0vLcV.gif

This is another angle of it, probably the closest one to the referee's point of view.  It really does look like a goal from here.  The blonde striker at the far post celebrates, I presume he genuinely thinks it has gone in too. 

Edited by The_Rev

Kiessling did own up I thought. I've seen stuff like that end in a replay. Wouldn't rule it out. And it's the ref's job to make sure nets are fixed. These officials are in for a grilling and rightly so.

Â