footnall : keenan strikes back. (the weekend football thread)

Jimzk5

Eto'o will argue Marshall wasn't in control of the ball.

According to the BBC if a keeper bounces the ball in the laws the keeper is still in control of the ball.

I disagree with that law.

Can't see Sunderland turning this around really, 1 point from 8 games, realistically need another 36 points to have a chance of staying up, so they now need to win 10, draw 6 out of 28 games. Tough ask for such a shit team

• Like 1

Can't see Sunderland turning this around really, 1 point from 8 games, realistically need another 36 points to have a chance of staying up, so they now need to win 10, draw 6 out of 28 games. Tough ask for such a shit team

If only good honest arry was in charge. I believe he once took over spurs who had 2 pts in 8 games and kept them up. I think he mentioned it in passing once.

If only good honest arry was in charge. I believe he once took over spurs who had 2 pts in 8 games and kept them up. I think he mentioned it in passing once.
spurs had a good team at the time, just didn't want to play for Ramos, this Sunderland side is just, shit

Â