Battlefield 4

villarule123

The large conquest servers still rubber band all over the place. It's hard to get into a game where it doesnt. It depends on the map obviously but usually the ones with water are miserable to play in

This surely has to be one of the worst game launches in the history of console gaming? 

Being as I traded mine it wouldn't mean much to me personally, but I wonder if there is scope for people to get refunds? Being as it is a product that does not work as advertised?

This surely has to be one of the worst game launches in the history of console gaming? 

Being as I traded mine it wouldn't mean much to me personally, but I wonder if there is scope for people to get refunds? Being as it is a product that does not work as advertised?

Last I heard was in December, but there was a class action suit made by a US law firm against EA in regards to BF4. I think I posted about it in here at the time...the basis for the suit was that it affected stockholders because the game didnt work the way it should. Haven't heard anything about it since then, though.

There's been 3 law suits against E.A because of BF4 :lol:

1 was because E.A stockholders were found out to be selling their stocks before release, meaning that the stock was at it's highest.  They're being accused of diddling basically.

The rubber banding happens on Hainan Resort, Lancang Dam and sometimes Siege on Shanghai. - I have no idea why it does this, but it seems to be link with "levolution".

If you really can't deal with it, stick to Rush, TDM, Obliteration or Domination.

I went 37 - 2 last night on a round of Domination - It was fun! :D

I'm generally a Conquest Large player. To me that is what BF is all about. The fact that it barely works is just embarrassing. Next-gen has just been a huge let-down for me, both games I wanted to play are just un-playable. And both from EA. 

I play BF4 On the PC, havn`t seen any problems at all with it tbh and should be even better with my R9 Graphics when Mantle is out.

You are the 1%.

Problems with this game are far from limited to consoles. Loads of players still have random crashes, sound cutting out entirely on a couple of maps, the one-shot kill bug, and so on.

I'm gonna trade it in soon I think, a mini-protest for my save game deleting because I had the audacity to play online midway through the story.

I don't care about SP at all, I just hate the fact the game is clearly broken in places and they don't give a shit about fixing it.

The sooner Destiny comes out, the better.

Shame 123, I'm lucky in the fact that my SP has never been affected by online.

You get good guns from the campaign for MP too :(

You can just blast through the campaign in 2 hours though, difficulty setting doesn't affect unlocks or anything.

You can get the LMG249, REX, QBZ-95-1 and the P90 as well as a couple of machete's/Shanks.

I play BF4 On the PC, havn`t seen any problems at all with it tbh and should be even better with my R9 Graphics when Mantle is out.

You are the 1%.

Problems with this game are far from limited to consoles. Loads of players still have random crashes, sound cutting out entirely on a couple of maps, the one-shot kill bug, and so on.

Think pc is far better problem wise though, i haven't had any either.

Â