Battlefield 4

villarule123

Why do people trade in games because they're not patient?

It's gamers fault they release half hearted shit.

They're releasing patches all the time, when it happens send a report detailing what map and mode you are on, DICE read every error report.

So it is my fault the game is broken, because I spent £50 on said game and have become fed up with not being able to play it?

I understand there will be problems with online games, but to still be having the game simply crash to the dashboard nearly a month after release is pretty shocking. There is also the problem with being able to join games, with the server list showing either nothing at all or like 3 servers being available.

There isn't patches all the time either, there has only been 1 patch so far for the XONE, the PS4 has had 4 and I'd imagine the PC version has had a similar amount.  

The only problem i'm still getting is the server browser is totally broken. There are spaces showing, but when i click it it says "no commander slot" or "server is full". Most times i have to use the server browser on Battlelog, but sometimes not that many servers show up.

The only problem i'm still getting is the server browser is totally broken. There are spaces showing, but when i click it it says "no commander slot" or "server is full". Most times i have to use the server browser on Battlelog, but sometimes not that many servers show up.

No Commander Slot - thought that was just a problem I had, does my nut.

Why do people trade in games because they're not patient?

It's gamers fault they release half hearted shit.

They're releasing patches all the time, when it happens send a report detailing what map and mode you are on, DICE read every error report.

So it is my fault the game is broken, because I spent £50 on said game and have become fed up with not being able to play it?

I understand there will be problems with online games, but to still be having the game simply crash to the dashboard nearly a month after release is pretty shocking. There is also the problem with being able to join games, with the server list showing either nothing at all or like 3 servers being available.

There isn't patches all the time either, there has only been 1 patch so far for the XONE, the PS4 has had 4 and I'd imagine the PC version has had a similar amount.  

No, it's not your fault your game is broken, but there's something like 200k users on XBONE alone and most of them aren't getting these crashes.  A few are, you're obviously just unlucky.

There have been 6/7 patches utilised on the PS4//PC - They can be server side patches, so you don't download anything.  You should go onto the Battlelog forums and you can see for yourself what they've been patching and upcoming patches.

One of the future patches is... Server options coming up wrong! 

If you have a problem with something, go to the official forums and you'll be able to see whats actually wrong.

The latest news in this **** is that a class-action lawsuit has been filed against EA in regards to BF4. It's been done by investors who bought shares in EA under the assumption that the game would work properly, and as a result, the stock would rise. According to the article I read, EA execs sold thousands of stocks just before the game was released, which caused the stock to rise, and then fall rapidly once the game was actually released and the problems became evident.

An EA spokesperson told Gamespot ‘We believe these claims are meritless. We intend to aggressively defend ourselves, and we’re confident the court will dismiss the complaint in due course.’

Oopsy

Edited by limpid

I'm still not a fan of any of the maps really.

And I really don't like Rush in BF4 for some reason.

I'll be glad that they're not working on an iteration for next year.

Edited by Kwan

I like Hainian Resort and Lancad Dam??

Op Locker is growing on me, despite the fact it's pretty terrible, I'm doing well.

Zavod isn't that fun, it's very difficult to see enemies in it.

Golmund Railway on conquest is just too big.. Unless you absolutely love vehicles, you'll struggle. 

Siege of Shanghai is ok, but it's been played to death. 

Not really feeling this game either. I gave BF3 so much more time than I'll give this. I don't really know why.  Most the maps are just boring. I hate more than I love (Flood Zone and Operation Locker are just awful.)

Edited by PieFacE

Â