Battlefield 4

villarule123

Mate, 

I called up Argoose and they'll have 2 (!! 2 haha!!!) delivered to Halesowen at 11:50am today, I'm going to get there and hopefully nab one from the lorry.

It means I'd be on tonight.

Also, Pieface, the auto aim on this game is high, you should be aiming for about 20-25% accuracy with assault rifles :)

try and go for stationary targets if you're panicking :)

I've been practicing sniping quite a lot lately and I do miss a lot. haha. I'm half decent with assault rifles :) Carbines rock on this game :)

**** me man.

So I go to Argos in Halesowen because they have 2 PS4s (Killzone bundle) being delivered at 11:50am, you cannot reserve them online and I cannot reserve over the phone.

So I get there for 11:35.

Go up to a guy and say "I called customer services and they told me you have 2 PS4s being delivered in 20 mins.  Can I wait here and buy one as soon as they come into the shop?"

The guy checks the computer and says they've been reserved.

I tell him they cannot be reserved because I called customer services and they called your store and you told them they are first come, first serve.

He then checks with a guy in the back - who has reserved them himself for 2 customers!

So the guy goes "listen, the man who reserved 1 of the PS4s has told us that he'd be in store by 3:30pm, if he's not here by then, you can have it."

So now I have to wait until 3:30 to call up the store (he gave me their direct number, which he wasn't supposed to do) and see if the guy has collected it.

Fingers crossed I suppose.

When I get it in my hands, I'll probably reflect that chasing one around the Midlands has been quite fun :lol: 

I couldn't believe my luck earlier. Already got my PS4 but I've found 2 at a store close to me that I can put on ebay for £££. I have to get there by 3.30pm before some other knobhead beats me to them

• Like 2

Cool, I'll be in tonight too.

How the he'll do you edit your class out of the match??

You can change it online with the Battlelog.

Because god forbid we would be able to change it within the actual game.

They really need to add editing your class post game. They also need to add being able to squad up before you go into a match. For a game which tells the world it's focused on teamwork, they've made it extremely difficult to get on the same team as your mates.

You can edit it when you're dead or when you're within a game, but you can't edit it in the main menu or before you start playing. You have to be IN a game to edit your loadout.

Unless you do it online on Battlelog

You're a nicer guy than me, Lapal, I'd have stood in the store and called their customer service line back, complaining that the branch had violated company policy.

Sometimes you have to be a dick to get what's yours. ;)

You're a nicer guy than me, Lapal, I'd have stood in the store and called their customer service line back, complaining that the branch had violated company policy.

Sometimes you have to be a dick to get what's yours. ;)

Yup and at the very least I would have requested some sort of compensation for a wasted journey.

As I said the other day, think Game in Northfield have 2 or 3 left still, he could have been playing by now if he had listened :P

Â