Battlefield 4

villarule123

I got to say, it doesn't feel as fun as BF3 - saying that, I adored bad company 2 and at first, wasn't keen on BF3.  But I don't know, the auto aim is too strong, if you get 2 enemies running near each other, the game just doesn't know what to do, I've been in a situation twice today where I unloaded a clip (31 rounds) into 2 players and they both killed me and had 2-7hp left, absolutely **** stupid.

If that was BF3, they'd both be death.  

Head shots still do too much damage.  

I dunno, it'll grow on me, I know it will, but at the moment, BF3 is a better game.

I actually find my K/D is better when i'm playing on my own. When I play with people you focus far more on the objective in a team based way and sometimes just have to put your life on the line to repair tanks etc. Whereas on my own I just play the objectives but for myself. 

It was a shit map tbf, full of bellends camping out on the roof.

I was playing rush yesterday and i swear to god atleast 15 out of the 20-25 on my team were just content to camp with sniper rifles. I dont mind snipers play however you want but not on the attackers team on rush ffs theres like 3-4 of us getting chopped down constantly with scores like 8-6 and 8-8 while these pricks all have like 2-0 or 3-0 from a 20 minute round :D

Â