Battlefield 4

villarule123

Yea, most likely.

I think it'll surprise a few people though, I loved the BETA and miss it's "pick up and play" qualities.  I struggle to do that with BF4 now, because I'm too deep into it.  I feel like I have to do well, otherwise I don't get anything out of it.

I have BF4 for the PC

I joined a game and got shot in the back of the head

I thought this wasn't CoD where you get shot as soon as you spawn

Spawns are preset around an objective and are 90% fine. If you spawn on a squad mate, it's best asking them if they're safe to spawn on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For anybody interested in maybe getting back into this they are giving away all content for free now so all you need is the cheapo standard disc which is prob a tenner 2nd hand

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Right I'm back on this but I have a problem and it's been like this since the game came out. I'll be in the middle of a gun fight and my guy will randomly melee. Of course as soon as that happens I die.  Any ideas chaps? Playing on PS4 by the way. 

20 hours ago, dubbs said:

Right I'm back on this but I have a problem and it's been like this since the game came out. I'll be in the middle of a gun fight and my guy will randomly melee. Of course as soon as that happens I die.  Any ideas chaps? Playing on PS4 by the way. 

You're pressing R3.

17 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

You're pressing R3.

But not intentionally if I am.  It only happens on BF4. Not other fps games with similar control layouts.  I've tried remapping but you can just change the melee control. 

11 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Is this worth getting now or should I wait til BF1?

Still plenty playing it. I'm using it for practice for BF1. God knows I need it!!

Â