Battlefield 4

villarule123

I'd like to see Dynamic Levolution to be honest. With Dynamic weather too. It would be cool if you could drop any skyscraper, have complete destruction to every building. Also, with dynamic weather, maps like Paracel Storm would be so much better if it weren't so scripted when the weather changes. Every map should have multiple weather sets, and alo have daytime/nightime different sets. Would make the game so much better.

NEVER blame unlocks :lol:

You get decent guns at the very start of the game and guns unlock very quickly - the only pain is that you have to get 10/20 kills with any given gun to unlock a decent sight (i.e. not irons).

If you're struggling, watch some videos of lvlcap, rivalxfactor, jackfrags etc - you'll learn how to instinctively move around maps.

So second assault then, opinions ?

Firstly I am underwhelmed with the maps. Firestorm wasnt that great first time around, Oman is a map I liked but that sandstorm can piss off.

Caspian is great. Metro well, I used to hate that map but now have grown to love it. But I can now see what all the PC players hated about it. 64 players is a murderous cluster **** of grenades and bullets. I like a meat grinder every now and again but damn son.

EA are very clever i must admit, most servers are now required to have the second assault which obviously needs premium when it annoys me that ive bought the game and now i'd have to spend the same amount as i paid for the game originally to play the actual bloody thing. Now as if that's not annoying enough as it is the game doesn't even work for me at the moment after the latest patch.

Probably wouldn't mind buying all this premium rubbish if it actually worked ok and the geniuses over at dice didn't break the game every time they attempted to patch it.

So lately BF worked pretty well for me. Was finding Conquest games all the time, little lag, not crashing to the dashboard at all. Thought they had a lot of the problems fixed.

Yesterday an update was downloaded, and now BF crashes to the dashboard every other game. How are you getting this so wrong Dice?

That's it! Im through with this game. About as enjoyable as being arse raped by a blue whale online at the moment. If it were earlier in the day Id be exchanging it today. Don't say I haven't tried buy its just too hard. K/d of 0.34 explains how much fun im having!

Edited by dubbs

That's it! Im through with this game. About as enjoyable as being arse raped by a blue whale online at the moment. If it were earlier in the day Id be exchanging it today. Don't say I haven't tried buy its just too hard.

You still haven't added me!

That's it! Im through with this game. About as enjoyable as being arse raped by a blue whale online at the moment. If it were earlier in the day Id be exchanging it today. Don't say I haven't tried buy its just too hard. K/d of 0.34 explains how much fun im having!

I'm pretty bad too but my kd is 2.22, just been using the m4 and the m230. Easy!

• Like 1

I'm pretty bad too but my kd is 2.22, just been using the m4 and the m230. Easy!

like I said im obviously doing something wrong and raging at a game at my age is stupid so probably best. Shame cuz I really want to like it but its just not happening for me :(

• 2 months later...

Soooo.. BF4 ay?

Been much better since the new "Improved performance servers"...

None of the maps lag - unless you're playing on one of the old "Crap servers".  Hit detection is being vastly improved apparently behind the scenes with the devs playing around with higher tick-rates.  Should put an end to the dying around corners once and for all.

Also, I went on my battlelog for the first time in ages last night.  I have killed 32,000 people - more than enough people to fill an average football stadium - stay out of my way :D

The new DLC called "Snakes teeth" or something similar has also been announced, it'll be the the last-but-one DLC for the game and some of the new weapons look interesting.

Hoping it's going to be a good one :)

This game was a huge let down for me. 

Way way way too many issues. Put me off the game completely. I haven't played any of Naval Strike and thought the China Rising maps were very poor. 

Hate to say but Titanfall gave me so much more enjoyment than BF4 did. Which truly shows how shocking BF4 has been. 

Edited by PieFacE

Â