Battlefield 4

villarule123

When its bad, its **** shit. When its good, I haven't more fun playing a video game.

Shame for 6 months you'd rarely get those good moments though.

That being said, it's become much more playable over the last month. But it certainly shouldn't have taken this long.

Has anyone seen the rather large easter egg on the naval strike maps yet? ;)

Might give it a go later, I haven't played for months as the problems pretty much killed my interest.

Sorry lapal I did notice you in my party but I was busy trying to hold shits in whilst on Outlast

• Like 1

I've literally just redownloaded it the other day on pc, its fun to an extent but every single game seems horribly unbalance. 80% of games are absolutely dominated by one team and it means whatever team you're on its not interesting at all. Literally just played a game where i had my usual sort of KD but the other team won by over 1000 tickets, we couldnt even get out of A on Locker..

y'see, the problem you had is that you played on Operation Lockers, one team will always dominate the other team on that map, because it's linear, full of choke points and there are 64 people trying to walk through corridors full of bullets zipping around. :lol:

Most of the bigger maps can be dominated by 1 squad, providing you're working as a team and capturing/defending objectives.

I am bad at this game.

Play with me then you big hairy gimp - Join on me when I'm playing and I'll talk you through how not to be a complete ball bag, same goes for you Dubbs! :) xxxx

Yes, you'll hear my amazingly fluent vocal chords, stroking you though your difficult time, with each passing minute - getting better and better.

Know this though fiend - I'll never tell you 100% of everything I know, one day it could bite me on the a-noose.  I'll always be 1 step ahead. muahahahahaah.

Yes, you'll hear my amazingly fluent vocal chords, stroking you though your difficult time, with each passing minute - getting better and better.

I can vouch for the effectiveness of lapal's stroking.

ooh-matron.gif

• Like 1

Boooo to death match! Times like these I wish I had a PS4. :)

Is the game largely fixed? 

Does the Hernan Resort (can't remember name :P) map still rubber band all over the place? 

Squad death match later peeps? At least we wouldn't get lumped with any easy kills as it's 4 to a squad... Oh wait we have Gareth

YlzzY4j.gif

:lol:

Don't worry, it's quite easy to get decent at. I have lost some of my skills due to not playing for so long.

Â