Sunderland

Richard

Yeah, can't imagine he'd sit well with the shop stewards up there. 

Is he actually a good manager? Got them promoted, but they had tons of money, spent 80% of last season being crap, then was brilliant for the last two months. I can't help but remember that Paul Lambert looked like a world-beater at the end of 2012/13. 

In talks with Sam to take over. I think we are screwed. When Tim gets fired at the end of November who are we going to pick up? The options are very limited. Hopefully Sam rejects them and waits a little bit so he can manage the club with the better claret and blue kits. 

good I dont want him here. Dont understand why everybody has guaranteed his success. MON and Advocaat are 2 much better managers than him and they failed get these players playing well

Allardyce is just a poor mans MON

Cause who else could we possibly get? If we are in a position where we need a manager that will keep us up, who do we go for? Allardyce may not be the most attractive option, but he is probably the best out of what's available and I could see him keeping us up. 

The last time I saw fear on these boards for an overhyped English manager halfway through the season was Arry goign to QPR and people automatically assumed we were relegated because of it

I said before he is MON lite and he couldnt get anything out of these players. Jermaine Defoe better enjoy hoofball

Â