Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

29 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Look overall rock solid. Using our heads and playing a good kicking game. 

Thats what Curry was doing :) 

• Haha 2

Obvious red card for basically exactly the same thing as last night but of course there’s no action taken. England definitely being judged by different criteria at the moment. Reputation which has been entirely earned through some pretty poor discipline in recent times but it’s frustrating nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

Obvious red card for basically exactly the same thing as last night but of course there’s no action taken. England definitely being judged by different criteria at the moment. Reputation which has been entirely earned through some pretty poor discipline in recent times but it’s frustrating nonetheless.

I haven’t got the sound up properly at the moment so can’t hear the commentators properly. Sounded like they were suggesting the TMO might not have had replays? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick 

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I haven’t got the sound up properly at the moment so can’t hear the commentators properly. Sounded like they were suggesting the TMO might not have had replays? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick 

I interpreted it that the commentators were saying they didn’t have access to replays but were at the mercy of the TV Director. Surely the TMO can’t be in the same position. 

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

I interpreted it that the commentators were saying they didn’t have access to replays but were at the mercy of the TV Director. Surely the TMO can’t be in the same position. 

Ah ok my bad. Like I said I couldn’t hear it properly and thought I heard TMO in there

23 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I don't think they are the same,

the Curry one was just a collision where both players were at same height and clash heads

The South African guy is lower and changes his height to go head to head.

So for me the South African one is worse, both red cards but the Curry one is way more accidental 

• Like 1

Â