Rugby: General Chat

MessiWillSignForVilla

Gutting to lose like that. Ramos is good player but such a horrible little twerp. 
To get 4 tries is still good for England, and it’s a huge step forward this tournament. 
Subs killed it for us I think, that little indecision in defence just as they came in swung the game 

Edited by mikeyp102

Top game to end the tournament.

England fought well but silly errors ultimately gifted the game to France (who were accurate in their attack at the vital time)

England finished the tournament in a much better place from where they started with a lot more positives to build on.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

For the last 2 year's I've been helping to coach my son's rugby team. However, as he's an August birthday and small for his age he dropped down a level this year. So did another 3 kid's and speaking to their parents they all hated playing that age group for one reason or another but loved the younger one. 

There has been an announcement tonight that from next season, the kid's need to play their age groups. 

I'm fairly sure that all of them are now going to quit playing. Which is a massive shame as the club and sport are rapidly losing players. All because of stupid bureaucracy. 

I wish we followed nations like NZ and let kid's play in weight/size groups and not age (if my son was 1 week younger he'd be fine to stay where he was).

• Like 2

Â