Libor Kozák

samjp26

2 hours ago, avfctom89 said:

Apparently genoa have made contact according to skysports . I for one hope he goes as he deserves to playing football and I feel like it's a waste of his and our time him being here .

Edit. 

I thought I was in the Gabby thread :blush:

Thanks sne. 

Edited by av1

3 minutes ago, av1 said:

Sorting out his attitude and busting a gut on the pitch would have helped with game time, at the moment he doesn't deserve to be playing football. 

And I really can't see anything in that Genoa link, Italy is probably the last country in the world I could see Gabby rocking up.  They like a wee bit of technical ability, which Gabby sadly lacks. 

Wrong thread?

1 hour ago, r1hvy said:

What can Libor be doing wrong which makes Remi think that Gestede is a consistently better option? Somebody tell me please?

Nobody can tell you that, even garde himself I fear.

• Like 2

A fan at the Wycombe match said this:

" Also another interesting occurrence. Libor was going to be subbed on, but due to the injury Micah picked up they had to bring on Jordan. I think that got to him a bit as he left the building and got on the coach about an hour before everyone else. On the phone to his agent maybe? "

Remi has broken Kozak mentally. 

44 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

A fan at the Wycombe match said this:

" Also another interesting occurrence. Libor was going to be subbed on, but due to the injury Micah picked up they had to bring on Jordan. I think that got to him a bit as he left the building and got on the coach about an hour before everyone else. On the phone to his agent maybe? "

Remi has broken Kozak mentally. 

I'd disagree with this. It was always nailed on that Richards wasn't going to finish the game-I think Remi has done no worse with Kozak than Sherwood.

I do think that it's ultimately been a bad move for him-The cock up with his injury was disasterous and it now looks like he'd not rated by his managers. Frustrating, given he was doing so well in the lead up to his injury.

If he leaves, i hope he goes in the knowledge that the vast majority of villa supporters would have liked to have seen him play and that we're disappointed as he his that it hasn't worked out due to the bad injury and poor management. 

I saw him play away at Hull a couple of years ago and he was bobbins. Maybe he'd have come good, but injuries etc. didn't help. Good luck to the fella, but he didn't seem to be any cop to me (from one game plus a couple I saw on the telly).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

I agree with Blandy.

And it will not be a popular opinion, but from what I have seen, Gestede is better, and Gestede is fairly useless.

Bit soon for April fools, it's only January.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

I agree with Blandy.

And it will not be a popular opinion, but from what I have seen, Gestede is better, and Gestede is fairly useless.

Imo Gestede is one of the worst footballers ever to wear a Villa shirt and there has been some stinkers over the years.  I wasnt at the Wycombe came but some fans told me he was the main player who didnt even try.  6 milll ffs too

• Like 2

I spoke to a kid that plays for the under 18s and he recently trained with the reserves, when I asked about Kozak he basically said he is shit. No strength and just doesn't have what it takes to cut it. Kinda said to hear as Ive always wanted to see him get some decent game time

4 minutes ago, supermon said:

I spoke to a kid that plays for the under 18s and he recently trained with the reserves, when I asked about Kozak he basically said he is shit. No strength and just doesn't have what it takes to cut it. Kinda said to hear as Ive always wanted to see him get some decent game time

I spoke to a kid that plays for the first team and he recently was in the starting line-up, when I asked about Kozak he basically said he is world class. Brilliant movement and amazing finishing. Really great to hear as Gestede can't score and we are struggling.

Not taking a swipe at you, but there is no source on your comment making it impossible to believe. I can easily write what I did and say it as fact. Just did. 

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I spoke to a kid that plays for the first team and he recently was in the starting line-up, when I asked about Kozak he basically said he is world class. Brilliant movement and amazing finishing. Really great to hear as Gestede can't score and we are struggling.

Not taking a swipe at you, but there is no source on your comment making it impossible to believe. I can easily write what I did and say it as fact. Just did. 

I get that, just passed on an opinion of someone who has trained with him.

Â