Libor Kozák

samjp26

I can't remember the last season we didn't have shit luck with injuries.

I just came in to post that. This has to be the third or fourth year on the bounce where we've been plagued with injuries? 

Do every club have the same rate as injuries as us or are we just unlucky?

I just came in to post that. This has to be the third or fourth year on the bounce where we've been plagued with injuries? 

I think it has a bit to do with the fact that we barely have backups in any position. If we have injuries we're basically screwed.

To add to that we had Houllier getting ill in 2011 and then Petrov in 2012.

Footage of his injury has appeared

Hopefully he wasn't put down with a double barrell shotgun by Lambert while Gabby and Vlaar held up some sheets.

Edited by villa89

I'm only doubting it because he was on the subs bench less than 24 hours ago.  It would need a remarkably quick turnaround - ie for Kozak to get injured, taken to hospital, necessary scans done and reviewed etc to say he is ruled out for the season.

Unless he got badly injured today during practice.

Shame for Kozak. I can't say he'll be the biggest loss in the world though. He has done alright but doesn't adequetely substitute for Benteke so that we can retain the same system anyway...the reason he was supposedly signed.

No excuse for Lambert not to play Helenius now though.

I did lol at the horse gif, but the guy is actually our joint-top scorer so he hardly contributes little :( If we didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all.

I'm only doubting it because he was on the subs bench less than 24 hours ago.  It would need a remarkably quick turnaround - ie for Kozak to get injured, taken to hospital, necessary scans done and reviewed etc to say he is ruled out for the season.

Unless he got badly injured today during practice.

Well... ummm. yes....?! Unless he injured himself in a freak shaving accident this morning  :P

Â