Libor Kozák

samjp26

The swap deal involving Baros and Carew was initiated by Houllier apparently.

Probably true seeing as Carew came from abroad. Best thing Houllier ever did for us if so.

The best thing Houllier ever did for us was sign Darren Bent, saved us in 10/11.

In all honesty, was Carew even that good for us? He had a good first season or two, but went off the boil pretty quickly and looked lazy ever since the nightclub incident.

I still love him though :D

Carew and Agbonlahor were great together, but MON put a stop to that by forcing Emule Heskey into the equation.

If he starts he will have to leave out either Weimann or Agbonlahor and I cant see him doing that. I cant see him risking a 4-4-2 formation which would in reality be a 4-2-4.

Really? I can. This is Lambert we're talking about. I hope he doesn't though. If we need it later then fair enough but the team's shape and potency with those top three is pretty established.

If he starts he will have to leave out either Weimann or Agbonlahor and I cant see him doing that. I cant see him risking a 4-4-2 formation which would in reality be a 4-2-4.

Really? I can. This is Lambert we're talking about. I hope he doesn't though. If we need it later then fair enough but the team's shape and potency with those top three is pretty established.

Yes although we find it harder to break teams down at home, it will certainly be interested if the score is 0-0 with 30 minutes to go to throw kozak on in place of one of the midfield players.

we need to improve our crossing and set pieces to make the most of playing both Tekkers and Kozak

but having read Pards smug assertion that his defenders can deal with Benteke - i'd like to see them deal with both Tekkers and Kozak at the same time!

didnt Di Canio say something similar last season :D

we need to improve our crossing and set pieces to make the most of playing both Tekkers and Kozak

but having read Pards smug assertion that his defenders can deal with Benteke - i'd like to see them deal with both Tekkers and Kozak at the same time!

Always dangerous to make these comments before a match. If Benteke is in the mood nobody can deal with him.

didnt Di Canio say something similar last season :D

I'd love it if we stuffed Newcastle.

Â