Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

If only we had a midfield that could create some space for these wingers to get into home games when it's 0-0.  Delph is the only one that can create something against a well set up team. Gonna be long ball at home for the foreseeable future. Hey maybe Lerner might let our manager sign a proven player for once come January!

I said before that I wasn't that bothered about this match but it still hurts to witness such a mundane performance.

And seeing Spurs adopted into the referee help handbook for top 4 teams.

Yes. Their initiation is complete. 

From what i've seen the favoured list includes the London clubs and the top 4 with Man U a clear top of the pile and Liverpool right up there too presumably due to their large international contingent of "fans". What baffles me is that this hasn't been properly investigated before now despite a weekly truck load of evidence being served up. That incident with Vertongen pulling Helenius's shorts down is frankly the biggest p*** take i have ever seen as he is clearly looking up & intentionally does it as he knows he is likely to score, for that to not be given as a Penalty frankly is clear as day evidence that somethings not right.. & yet they havn't even mentioned it on SSN?!...... I find that really really weird!? 

For the record we are crap & Spurs are cruising in reality but even so things like that cannot help the players confidence knowing they will not get most of the game changing decisions.

I feel sorry for those who have paid to go to Villa Park this season & been repeatedly let down by the quality of  our team & the dodgy officials.

Edited by danceoftheshamen