Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Nigel

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKY jizzfest over Liverpool is cringe-worthy. We are still shit at home though.

EDIT - We need a Coutinho. Hope Lambert sees this following his performance so far. He creates so much, even when he doesn't touch the ball.

Edited by jacketspuds

I've said it many times before and I'll keep saying it...PLEASE take Westwood off set-pieces. Just awful and a complete waste of what could be an opportunity to score. 

We've been lacking a real quality set piece taker for a while, unfortunately.  It's something I'd really like to see us address.

We still have Bannan in the squad. Pure class at set pieces.

No worse then Westwood in all honesty. Same in-swinging floated dross. Although at least Bannan tried to whip them in once in a while. 

What would I have to offer for one of those people in the studio to run onto the floor and karate kick Redknapp right in the mouth?

I'd give him a delicious left hook.

I've got a strawberry cornetto here.  It's yours if you do it.

• Like 1

what is bacuna position actually? midfielder? winger?

He considers his best position to be a central midfielder but from what I've seen so far, I thought he looked best at right-back in pre-season. 

Think I would put Tonev on for Weimann. I don't think Bacuna has been that bad.

everything he could do wrong he did... hows that not bad?

No worse than the rest of the team that half unfortunately. He has tried t o make things happen.

Going in only 0-1 after that shocking 40 minutes feels like a minor victory, although truth be told with a tiny bit more luck we'd be even right now, what with the chances in the last 5 minutes.

To be fair though, despite their dominance, they haven't exactly created much. Our defence are coping with them much better then Stoke's.