Our attacking 3 is going to kill teams this season.

Oaks

Since January last year only Liverpool and Man Utd have scored more goals than us, and it's because of our front 3.

Don't you mean this year january and last season?

Yeah what a dick.

Since January last year only Liverpool and Man Utd have scored more goals than us, and it's because of our front 3.

That is quite an astonishing statistic. Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, City... Out scored them all over what, 20 games or so?

Exciting.

Mourinho sides are most venerable to th counter attack. In fact they're so well drilled that this seems to be their only weakness. It's why we had some cracking results against them under O'Neill, when that was all we knew.

I love reading your posts for the way random words find their way in there in the oddest context. You on a phone with auto-correct?

Mourinho sides are most venerable to th counter attack. In fact they're so well drilled that this seems to be their only weakness. It's why we had some cracking results against them under O'Neill, when that was all we knew.

I love reading your posts for the way random words find their way in there in the oddest context. You on a phone with auto-correct?

Sometimes that aye, I can't be bothered to correct the incorrect.

Clearly I meant vulnerable ;)

Not sure about this at all. How have our front 3 helped Liverpool and Man Utd get more goals than us?

Lambert out.

;)

Not sure about this at all. How have our front 3 helped Liverpool and Man Utd get more goals than us?

Lambert out.

;)

Yes I know it was a total stupid post.

Anyway another stat...we've scored 20 goals in our last 10 away games.

This is interesting, cause if you watch a lot of his teams like Real, they were most effective on the counter themselves

• 3 months later...

What the hell has happened?

injuries, stop start playing together and out of form. All seem to happen at once

As well as shoring up the back end a bit, we’ve had a few clean sheets this season something we hadn’t managed since the dawn of time last.

Just need to get a balance between the attacking and defending now, again takes time won’t happen over night.

deffo bannan, i think they used to be inspired by his ability to roll a 4 yard pass to feet in the center circle. must be crushing not to have the wee man around.

the problem is, that none of the 3 look to be on form, last season there were games when one was off the boil but the other two made up for it. now all three aren't at their best, we really need benteke to get back in some kind of form and hopefully that will get them back to where they were as a trio...

Weimann has been garbage this season....Gabby has been better but considering the goalscoring run he had last season I'm disappointed we're into December and he has yet to score a goal this season. Benteke is on a poor run but he'll be back, people should stop worrying about him.

deffo bannan, i think they used to be inspired by his ability to roll a 4 yard pass to feet in the center circle. must be crushing not to have the wee man around.

the problem is, that none of the 3 look to be on form, last season there were games when one was off the boil but the other two made up for it. now all three aren't at their best, we really need benteke to get back in some kind of form and hopefully that will get them back to where they were as a trio...

I know this is a joke, but atm none of our players seem able to do even this simple thing

Â