Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Hes playing so well and the window is still open. Anyone who had doubts about buying him after 1 season.. i hope they are not reconsidering.

Although his price has just gone up. Scoring 2 against Arsenal and 1 at Chelsea.

Edited by KSV

Vlaar with the ball at his feet makes me nervous...I'd like to see Delph attack more

We need an AM to pressure teams through the middle, all our attacking comes from the wing, eventually that well will run dry

Edited by maqroll

I think Lambo needs to tell us to clear our lines early in the games. El Ahmadi had the ball on the edge of the box, he should have booted it clear instead of trying to build something.  I'm worried teams will notice out tendency to start poorly and try to capitalise on it like Chelsea did today high pressing, closing down quickly to scare and harry us into turning over possession in key areas. 

Clear our lines goddamnit!

Hes playing so well and the window is still open. Anyone who had doubts about buying him after 1 season.. i hope they are not reconsidering.

Although his price has just gone up. Scoring 2 against Arsenal and 1 at Chelsea.

Pretty sure Lambert won't let him go for anything less than £40m now.