AndyClarke

Man, I honestly don't know why I bought this game. The core gameplay of it, the whole idea, it just bores me now. I finally had a good tactic going, was doing great, and I was just sitting there during a match thinking 'who gives a ****?'

I guess -like most games these days- I just don't have the patience for it any more. I think unless a game has a plot-driven story then I'm not interested.

Edited by Phumfeinz

I think unless a game has a plot-driven story then I'm not interested.

Make yer own plot. Do one of those manager stories like the nerds, sorry, really dedicated players do on the SI forums

Edited by hogso

I think unless a game has a plot-driven story then I'm not interested.

Make yer own plot. Do one of those manager stories like the nerds, sorry, really dedicated players do on the SI forums

That's what i end up doing. Last year i was trying to make £1 billion in the bank with Dortmund.

Just dropped Benteke for a couple of games after only scoring 5 goals in 19, started against Cardiff in the FA Cup 3rd round, scored two goals and is now demanding a new contract... You cheeky **** Christian!

Also, it was his first goal ended a goal drought of 11 hours.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Smashing up Belgium with K.M.S.K Deinze right now. Started in Division 3 A, got promoted after a 27 game unbeaten streak, now sitting in 5th place of Division 2 in December 2014.

Haven't spent a penny on transfer fees and only have one loan player, so pretty chuffed. Hoping to get promoted to the Jupiler Pro League this season although from there it's going to be tough with such financial restrictions.

Oh and I signed Benteke, Jonathan that is, he isn't very good though.

• Like 1

So after losing out in the play-offs, the board reduced my budget (wages) from 21k to 13k to cover the debt they built when they added a new stand. Because of this I was 6k over my wage budget and lost a lot of my players, plus the board started moaning... aaarrrrrhhhh!

So I didn't sign a new contract.

On a good run, signed some decent players in January, came from behind to beat Arsenal and get in the League cup final.

Saved game, game crashed whilst saving. Now gonna have to replay about 6 matches and do it all over again.

Â