AndyClarke

I don't play as Villa and I don't generally sign anyone from Villa, I rarely play outside the top flight and I've not played outside England for many years, although I did have a season or so at Real Madrid on FM2013 (started as Southampton in the Championship, then got Liverpool job, then Real).

It is hard for a number of reasons, one of which is that I pretty much know the CA and PA of every single player, bit of an exaggeration maybe but I do have access to them all and have discussed and analysed most of the Premier League at some point. I also like to play in detail, as realistically as possible, but the truth is that I don't have the patience for a game, I want it realistic but I'm not willing to put the effort in, if it wasn't realistic I wouldn't like it! Of course, I also live and breath FM, all year around and the research element has certainly taken over the actual gaming side.

Edited by AndyClarke

I'd love and hate to do what you do, for the reasons you mention. It'd take away the discovery aspect of the game.

I am still in my lower league game and just got to the play off final with Plymouth when I had to leave to meet the missus, so I am sat on the chain ferry here thinking over my tactics!

Edited by dodgyknees

Yeah, cloud saving etc. is now available for me to use.

So to confirm:

Anybody that did the pre-order and cancel trick with Amazon, the Steam code you received is for the full game (the Beta simply 'became' the full game at 00:01).

Happy days indeed!

• Like 1

Yeah, cloud saving etc. is now available for me to use.

So to confirm:

Anybody that did the pre-order and cancel trick with Amazon, the Steam code you received is for the full game (the Beta simply 'became' the full game at 00:01).

Happy days indeed!

Thank you for the tip!!

I hope everyone else did the amazon thing...

They removed the beta tag with the last beta update, but the full version is 14.1.2 and you can check what you've got in preferences. I'm pretty sure you have to pay to get it. I got two codes, one for beta and one for the full game and when I activated the second code it triggered a new download.

Â