AndyClarke

For anybody that wants to try the BETA before buying the game, pre-order it from Amazon and then simply cancel your order after you receive your BETA code.

You won't be charged a penny, so you can try out the game before you buy + it gives you more time to find your most suitable/cheapest buying option. 

Thank you!!

After messing around I decided to start from the very bottom (sort of) with Kidderminster Harriers. Anthony Malbon, Nathan Blissett and Michael Gash and scoring at least 3 a game between them and I'm 5 points clear at the top. Very good so far.

I lost Matt Lowton and Josh Webb in the same game leaving me with no RB's. I now have 3 premiership games in 6 days and because of injuries and loans I have no players beyond my starting 11 and subs bence. How am I supposed to manage this?

Edit: Westwood got sent off in the first of these games, leaving me with an impossible challenge

Edited by Pembers

I lost Matt Lowton and Josh Webb in the same game leaving me with no RB's. I now have 3 premiership games in 6 days and because of injuries and loans I have no players beyond my starting 11 and subs bence. How am I supposed to manage this?

Bacuna?

Out on loan. Had to get John Pantsil in on a free, would only sign a 3 year contract (he's 32) and wanted all these extra fee's and clauses but I had no choice.

Good thing he's an absolute boss haha, he's keeping Lowton out of the team now that he's back from injury.

Can't do anything with Villa at all. Even when the team plays great and is full of 8 and mid-7 ratings I still lose. About to get relegated for the 2nd time in 2 attempts.

I started off the season amazingly but as always seems to happen to me in FM I go from beating Arsenal, City and Chelsea to suddenly losing against Hull and now i'm on a 4 game losing streak. I'm no where near relegation but it is frustrating how my players and tactics that are working always seem to turn shit overnight and it become very difficult to win again.

Â