AndyClarke

Just preordered for £19.99, first time I'm going to be playing it since 2010 more to do with not having a decent computer than any other reason. Can't wait

Not sure if this is a bug or it's supposed to be like this.

This guy was co-owned by Udinese and Juventus, I bought out Udinese's half for £10million, but it wouldn't let me accept to buy Juventus' half (this is why I couldn't proceed the first time and had to start again). So i signed him, unveiled him and he was in my squad but it said he was now a free agent, so I offered him a contract again as a free agent (this time we demanded lower wages for some reason) and now I've re-signed him, despite only actually having him for about 2 days.

ScreenShot2013-10-21at145227.png

Bought. Thankyou soooooooooooooo much for the heads up. My girlfirend however will not be thanking you.

RIP Senne Dekeukeliere

He's currently 22, he's won the WC, EC, and Confed Cup with Belgium, and scored 82 goals in the last 82 league games for Villa whilst winning every trophy available at club level. I think he would have gone on to have a decent career.

I'm tempted to cave in at £19.99

Is it worth it, baring in mind I'm happy with 13?

Do you get in the beta with that key btw???

I'm tempted to cave in at £19.99

Is it worth it, baring in mind I'm happy with 13?

Do you get in the beta with that key btw???

No I don't think you do but theres nothing stopping you preordering from Amazon get the beta code then camcel your preorder and carry on using your beta ;)

Bought. Thankyou soooooooooooooo much for the heads up. My girlfirend however will not be thanking you.

No probs, I definitely wouldn't have bought it at £35 so it's always good to spread the word

Benteke is such a pissy moaner in this.

"I want to leave"

"I'm aiming for Champion's League qualification within two seasons"

"Ok I will stay for two more seasons"

Three months later

"I want to leave why aren't you letting me leave you monster I hate you"

Benteke has handed in a transfer request

Â