AndyClarke

Any lower league tips, Dodgyknees?

I play narrow, run at defence and go 4-5-1 with attacking wingers when it gets to 60mins. Works really well for me...

Other than that, just look for pace from out wide and if you don't have the best defence, use the central defenders as limited.

Any lower league tips, Dodgyknees?

I play narrow, run at defence and go 4-5-1 with attacking wingers when it gets to 60mins. Works really well for me...

Other than that, just look for pace from out wide and if you don't have the best defence, use the central defenders as limited.

I've been playing a 4-5-1 with Chester, been getting spanked though, I'm normally decent in Championship/League One but the Conference is new to me.

Are you playing a 4-4-2 to start with?

Just caved in and got FM2014 after saying I wouldn't, I'm a weak weak man.

I got it via Steam but can't seem to access the beta, am I too late getting it or something?

Have you been emailed a code?

Nope. I had an e-mail telling me I'd bought it and can't get a refund but other than that nothing, I can't even see an option on Steam where I could enter a code if I had one there is no mention of the Beta at all.

Yeah 4-4-2, set the team up to play rigid and see if that helps?

Finally got a few wins going, think I did 3 in a row before we were beaten again. Sitting in 15th place at the start of January, which isn't too bad I guess considering they were just promoted although I may just start over.

Yeah 4-4-2, set the team up to play rigid and see if that helps?

Finally got a few wins going, think I did 3 in a row before we were beaten again. Sitting in 15th place at the start of January, which isn't too bad I guess considering they were just promoted although I may just start over.

Nice one.

I just got promoted, Eastleigh then decided to upgrade the stadium meaning I cannot buy any players as the wage budget is dead on what I am spending and there is no £ in the pot, plus we are now £200k in debt.

This will be a very hard season!

This what I like to see. Re-called Grealish from loan in January as Honda got injured. Scores 2 on his first start.

ScreenShot2013-10-19at230814.png

Yep, Grealish is a monster :)

once he came back from loan, I brought him on for a brief substitute appearance, nothing special, started him next game and he rewarded me with a hat-trick and a rating of 9.6 :)

This what I like to see. Re-called Grealish from loan in January as Honda got injured. Scores 2 on his first start.

ScreenShot2013-10-19at230814.png

What tactic are you using? You seem to be doing well. I can never dominate a game like that.

I normally go 4 2(dm) 2 2, counter attack against the big teams but in my save Arsenal aren't doing great and I was at home so I went full on attack. I tend to change tactics alot depending on who's injured etc, I think that was actually the first time I used that tactic with 2 wingers because it's the first time i've had decent one's available. I think some luck was involved in that result, I always do well against the big teams but flop against the likes of Crystal Palace.

For that game I think I played very fluid with shouts like retain possession, short passing, run at defence, work ball into box. Got the wingers set to dribble often and for players to generally play more direct. 

Â