AndyClarke

Villa really do have terrible wingers/inside forwards 

My wingers are doing alright, albrighton had 9 goals before i sold him because he wouldnt sign a new deal..

Im not playing with wingers. Agbonlahor is woeful out there, Tonev is nothing special and loaned out Albrighton. Got Pablo Hernandez in on loan but he doesn't play much because other wing options are poor. Playing with 2 up front because our strikers are actually decent, seems a shame to only play 1 and have so many good players sitting out. Can't find a consistent pairing yet though, they seem to hit form for a few games then disappear. 

Seems like everyone is having very different experiences with players which i suppose is a good thing. Okore is my worst, he is horrific in my save.

Okore was good for me, but Baker and Luna were amazing. Luna in a wing-back roll was consistently getting 8's and 9's and Baker shot up to £11m after a season. Lowton was great and got a few England caps too.

On the other hand Benteke was useless and frequently went 10 hours or so without scoring. Sold him for £30m to Real Madrid, the fans were happy.

Edited by Phumfeinz

Thats weird hes got 19 in 9 for me overall which is pretty decent, bayern and psg have been interested in him since i started my save though and im now in the first january window so if they offer silly money i'll accept as i have vydra coming in on a bosman :D

Just caved in and got FM2014 after saying I wouldn't, I'm a weak weak man.

I got it via Steam but can't seem to access the beta, am I too late getting it or something?

Order it via Amazon and then cancel your order as soon as they email you the beta code, I know a few people who've had problems with getting it direct from Steam.

• Like 1

Â