AndyClarke

I love how you can wish players good luck when you sell them and tell them they would be welcome back any time (other options available too).

Agreed, also one of my youth team players just got his first full cap for Iceland at the age of 17, told him I was happy for him and to knuckle down to secure himself more games which he took on board well.

It's an element of the game that has been improved extremely.

If you buy it off Steam can you use it on two PCs? 

Always bought the disk before which meant me and my brother could both play it. Seems silly to have to buy the game twice but do you need to register it to a steam account or something? Could be an issue I expect.

Edited by AndyM3000

Just testing the edited database.

• Fixed an error with Benteke.
  • Fixed an error with Charlie Bannister.
  • Amended Fabian Delph, Ashley Westwood, Leandro Bacuna, Libor Kozak and Aleksander Tonev.
  • Added u16s on 1 year youth deals.
  • Added 2014 scholars.

A few changes based on observations from this season and looking at the bigger picture.

You are basically getting your youth intake a year (well 9 months) early, those who have already been offered a scholarship have that contract added. I've had to guess a few details including the u16s having a birthdate in the correct year and a couple of heights and weights.

• Amended ... Aleksander Tonev.

A few changes based on observations from this season and looking at the bigger picture.

Long shots = 1?

• Fixed an error with Benteke.
  • Fixed an error with Charlie Bannister.
  • Amended Fabian Delph, Ashley Westwood, Leandro Bacuna, Libor Kozak and Aleksander Tonev.
  • Added u16s on 1 year youth deals.
  • Added 2014 scholars.

You are basically getting your youth intake a year (well 9 months) early, those who have already been offered a scholarship have that contract added. I've had to guess a few details including the u16s having a birthdate in the correct year and a couple of heights and weights.

Nice, Andy, I would like to get that.

Any chance you will reconsider Gary Gardner's 'Shoot from distance' PPM? :)

I've tried to have him unlearn it 3 times already. This PPM frustrates the hell out of me in FM because it makes any player a Tonev-type player shooting at the first sight of goal. Unless I keep him on defensive duties Gardner frequently has 5-10 shots pr game, all wasted. It actually makes Tonev realistic, but I can't remember Gardner being that trigger happy.

Edited by tarjei

I started a game at AFC Wimbledon to get used to the game before starting a Villa one.

One odd thing I found, I'm near the bottom of the league and leaking goals all over the place, I searched for unattached players to sure up the defence and found an Italian with 4* rating, signed him straight away on a 3 years deal blowing my budget by giving him £1k/w.

He decided to join me to my delight so I thought I'd throw him straight into the team.. turns out he's suspended until 2017 (Longer than the contract I game him!)

Now I realise its probably my fault for not checking properly but its strange how the board step in and cancel any transfers you make for injured players but not for a banned player for a longer period than any non retirement injury would last.

Â