AndyClarke

I've found the FM games getting less and less fun over the years, to the extent I always go back to cm0102

I dislike the level of detail in the games lately. Too much IMO

Hadn't planned on getting this one, but would the beta players say it's any more accessible and less frustrating?

• Like 1

For anybody that wants to try the BETA before buying the game, pre-order it from Amazon and then simply cancel your order after you receive your BETA code.

You won't be charged a penny, so you can try out the game before you buy + it gives you more time to find your most suitable/cheapest buying option. 

• Like 2

For anybody that wants to try the BETA before buying the game, pre-order it from Amazon and then simply cancel your order after you receive your BETA code.

You won't be charged a penny, so you can try out the game before you buy + it gives you more time to find your most suitable/cheapest buying option. 

This would have been good to know yesterday  :(

Edit: just got told off by the board and fans for using negative tactics. I played with three strikers. I know it's only a beta but jeez this game is awful. 

Edited by Phumfeinz

Can someone explain what I'm supposed to do about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWf-is5ikNo

He literally just walks into the box and kicks the ball into the net whilst all my defenders watch him. And then the exact same thing happens 3 minutes later:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Deb-XUSjE6k

Everton 5 shots on target, 5 goals. 

I've played FM since 07 and I have never experienced such flat-out bad play from any team.

He literally just walks into the box and kicks the ball into the net whilst all my defenders watch him. And then the exact same thing happens 3 minutes later:

I do believe it is listed as a known issue, in relation to poor defending and goalkeeping, and will hopefully be fixed before release

I do believe it is listed as a known issue, in relation to poor defending and goalkeeping, and will hopefully be fixed before release

Ah that's good. It's infuriating meticulously setting up a tactic only for it to be undone by such a thing.

Really like the feature they have added, where the role in a formation can be set to change if you play a different player there, no need to mess around as a soon as the player is picked in that position the role changes to the one you specified. Nice.

Anyone else struggling to score? Rest of my team is fine, usually 7's to 8's, but my forwards are consistently shit and miss sitters all the time. I have the lowest goals scored in the league. **** annoying because I can get the team playing well but it's ultimately pointless because we just can't score.

Edited by Phumfeinz

Â