Match thread

KjParton

Are the players all getting on with each other? Good camaraderie?

Benteke has been a bit aggressive at times so far in preseason, but they look to be in good spirits

Cheers P3te - hopefully Benteke calms down a little with the other lads unless its absolutely necessary for him to be aggressive. (People not passing etc).

Yeah, I might be reading it wrong, but seems to be a bit of the billy big bollox about him at the moment. That said, he's scoring, so who cares :lol: 

Nothing wrong with a bit of fire in the belly, once it doesn't start to divide him and his teammates

The next 2 games will be trickier than the last couple I'd say. Rovers are a decent side, and Malaga will be about the best we've faced pre-season. Hopefully we'll see a first choice lineup next weekend

Never mind the goal someone remind me who won the **** free kick !?!?!? Haha setup one and scored one. Quality jacko.

Congrats :)

Bloody deserved this.

Hopefully he has put his foot in the door a bit more tonight and I'm sure it has done wonders for his confidence.

• Like 1

Aalborg guy here can't wait to hear from you how Helenius did

I'm not really used to him doing well... without scoring..

then again I'm not used to him playing anything other than sole striker.

First 15 he was on, played deeper, got on the ball a couple of times and made some nice passes, creating 2 goals.

Then went as striker, didn't get much ball, just missed out on a couple of low crosses to back post

Massive credit to the rest of the squad though. Helenius looked sharp. Gardner doing what he does best. Guzan looked good when called upon. Benteke finished a class cross by weimann. Gabby scored a nice goal. But man of the match has got to be Luna. Looks class.

Never mind the goal someone remind me who won the **** free kick !?!?!? Haha setup one and scored one. Quality jacko.

Congrats :)

Bloody deserved this.

Hopefully he has put his foot in the door a bit more tonight and I'm sure it has done wonders for his confidence.

Really hope he can go on to emulate Gary Shaw & Gabby Agbonlahor.

Well done Jack, it's what we all want to see. Please make it happen.

Â